Making A Web Page

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
SRH17489
Loyal

Making A Web Page

Post by SRH17489 »

In Computer class, our assignment is to make a web page... But I don't know what the topic of mine should be. It can't be something broad like 'My Web Page'. Does anyone have any ideas?
I Am Who I Am

Your Opinion Is Neither

Desired Or Required
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Making A Web Page

Post by SirPostAlot »

make it kind of comical...like...my views or my thoughts...or the thoughts through my head...or with my eyes open...

sorry, i am not that creative :(

i am going to move this to homework help since it deals w/ hw...

***Moved to Homework***
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Make a page about your pets I guess :)
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Crazytrain12788
Loyal

Post by Crazytrain12788 »

do you like music? do one on ozzy for example, have a home page, a band history page, and instriment page, have a disk page, lyrics. very simple stuff. are you using HTML? i made a page about randy rhoads. i had many things like and <, i had table, image maps, stylesheets, on event script and everything in hex. i only got a b+ cause the teacher hates me. i had every single thing he asked for and he said that i would get an A that bastard,