Visiting Old Teachers....

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Adnama
Veteran

Visiting Old Teachers....

Post by Adnama »

*sigh* today was parent teacher conferance at the middle school. I went to visit all my old teachers, it was great. But.... bitter sweet. I think i have a love-hate relationship with visiting them.

See, same as last year ['m a sophmore], its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great to see them again, and talk to them. I looooooooooooooove it.

But... then i get home... and i get so depressed. Dangit i miss them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I hardly ever get to go visit, and... i mean i love highschool. But... i'm middle-school sick now. Those teachers were some of the greatst people who've ever walked though my life thus far, they did so much for me, they're STILL doing so much for me!

And then of corse i didnt get to talk to any one too long, too many parents [it was parent teacher conference dont you know] and i mean, i could talk to any one of them for hours...

egh, just wanted to complain i guess hehe.
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/
CoolChick123
Loyal

Re: Visiting Old Teachers....

Post by CoolChick123 »

yeah middle school was so much fun...even as a HS senior i miss my 8th grade teacher! that guy was so cool! maybe ill go visit him soon...
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

i visit my teachers a lot..even back to like 2nd grade teachers...i loved them and i miss them so much..especially middle school because they helped me so much
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
CuteLilChk
Loyal

Post by CuteLilChk »

I still visit my elementary teachers :)
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

i see my school teachers some times...we don't have a middle school...we just to go JR/SR high from 7th grade...ya know? K-6th is in one school and 7th thru 12th is in another...

about your teachers, just visit when you can...stay after school...or get into the program w/ the high school (we have this anyway in my school) and go tutor the younger kids...:)
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

I still talk to my teacher from like 6th, 7th, 8th and part of ninth grade, he was like a second dad to me...(the only reason i listed that many years was because I went to a private school and ended up with him for like every year...yeah ok...well im starting to bable so later everyone....:P
weeble and bob

One of my favorites