Help......

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
stephybabe55
Dedicated

Help......

Post by stephybabe55 »

OK well there is this girl at school Tanya who is a major bitch to me..and i never did anything to her...shes all pissed at me b/c supposibly one of my friends were talking shit about it...but i never heard it..so yea..but now its like every day at school..i cant even walk down the halls with out hearing her or her friends call me a "slut, whore, tramp, seroiusly every word you can think of to put sum1 down" but like shes been taking it to a diff level..like last week i sprained my wrist so i had to wear this splint thing..well being the bitch she is in the hall she came up behind me and like jammed me in the shoulder and then made my wrist smack into sumtin...and like i was just standing there talking to this one guy Ben..and she comes up behind me and all tries tripping me in the halls and shit...and like speaking of Ben..well hes a senior and im a sophmore and Tanya is a junior..just for the info..ya know..but like Ben and I have been kinda have a thing for the past 3 weeks..and shit..and well one time in school he gave me his Jersey to wear b/c he had a game that day..so yea..but anyways..she saw him give it to me in the hall..and i had my back to her..but shes like "ugh dirty whore, dont give that slut ur fucking jersey" and she kept going on and on..then she walked like on the other side of me to her friends and was like "look at the fucking hoe" and omg i just wanted to cry..i can take it anymore..and then one day she had one of her friends go up to Ben and i dont reall know wat she said b/c she pulled him aside but as she was walking away he gave her this wierd look, and shes like "im just telling you Ben i dont want you to get like Herpes or anything"....what should i do? i mean its getting so bad that its like putting my self esteem down..and causing me to get emotional problems..like on wed i all faked sick to school, b/c i didnt wanna face her...and like i wanna go say somthing to principle or sumtin, but im worried what will happen...like if she will get all her friends against me...or say shit about me..and make this harrassment worse.....or what if like wen they call her down she says sumtin about me..like ill say this yea i have done sum shit with guys...but its not like a huge thing..like every guy i did shit with i kinda had a thing with them..its not like i go around having sex with every guy...and well Tanya is like that..i dont know whats he has done with guys and how many but she can be alittle on the slutty side..but im not sure wat though..people tell me all the time..but i just dont know what to do..i talked to my mom about it, but i never really said wat i should do about it...im thinking about having my mom call in and say that i told her about it..so then its not like me narking Tanya out ya know..but what should I do?????
nevermindmylife
Loyal

Re: Help......

Post by nevermindmylife »

you have to take action right away... she has absolutely no right to treat you the way that she is... you can either tell the principal yourself, or tell your mom who will then in return tell the principal... she has absolutely no right to do this and absolutely has to be stopped

also, you should go and tell all your friends what is happening... nothing is better than having your friends back you up when things are bad... because even when things are shitty everywhere else, so long as your friends are there to keep care of you, none of it matters.

also, you should tell that guy (Ben) what's been happening too, because he deserves to know, and he probably is really confused as to what is going on...

so yeah... that's about it as to what I know to do...

but I wish you all the best... and just remember to stay strong... because they will get bored of it sooner or later when they realize it has no affect on anyone by them spreading around rumours...

hope that helps..

<span style=\'color:red\'be sure to stay strong

for hope is always coming right along

stephybabe55
Dedicated

Post by stephybabe55 »

Well my friends know whats going on...because well they are friends with Tanya...and well since i tranfered to this school just last March..they know her longer so its like they are friends with her longer..but i noticed like Tanya only says shit to me wen like a bunch of her friends are around..if its like just like her and one friend in the hall she leaves me be.or if its just her in the hall and i walk past she doesnt say anything..so im sure its just that she wants to get noticed by her friends..and well Ben knows whats going on..hes always with me in the halls when she says shit to me..but like last week we went to a party..and she showed up there and he knew i was uncomfortable..b/c b4 we went to the party i asked him if she was gonna be there and then he called his friend whow as having the party..and he said prob not..so yea..but like once she got there him and i left but we came back..but wen we did he kinda stuck by my side for a little bit..then i was just to trashed to care..lol..but yea...
nevermindmylife
Loyal

Post by nevermindmylife »

to me I think that she always says that stuff when her friends are around because she may very well think that if she tried that alone you might get back at her... I mean, you are a year older (right?... I'm going by sophomore and juniour... but we don't use those terms here, so I am not too sure about that)... I am not too sure what to do about your friends, since they are both your friends and her friends... maybe you could talk to one or two of them, and ask them to find out why she EXACTLY she is doing this stuff... and for all you know that might actually start the path to solve the problem (although no promises)...

hmmmm... keep this updated.. I would like to help more, but I am at a loss as to exactly what the right approach would be... but like I said... see if you can get some friends to talk to her...

<span style=\'color:red\'be sure to stay strong

for hope is always coming right along

stephybabe55
Dedicated

Post by stephybabe55 »

well no sophmore is 10th grade and junior is 11th so shes a year older than me..so that makes it worse..and yea wenever i am with my friend who shes friends with she really doesnt say much...so i dunno
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

gezz, why do you let her boss you around? you should stand up for yourself...sorry, i am not good at giving advice in bulling fields...i am going to move this to the bully field because you are being "bullied" to a sertain extent

***Moved to Bullies***
WelloInMyOwnSarrow
Loyal

Post by WelloInMyOwnSarrow »

tell her" hey bitch your just jeoulse tha ti hae guys that are interested inme and not my grandmas dog, so if you wanna pick on me go right a head but im not the sllut youar e your tha tone sellign your body so tah tyou cna get liad at least one tiome in your fucking life, so you knwo what, oh wait how can you know ith out a brain, back of!!"

then tell peopel tha she has a dieses(sp) and tah tits contagouse(SP)

and atht you can get it just by standing next to her, and that you cna get rid of it!
I'm not an alcoholic, i just like to drink, a lot
stephybabe55
Dedicated

Post by stephybabe55 »

Hey well Monday came and i thought it was gonna be hell but it wasnt...during 5th hr..i got called down and well my mom did end up calling in..but i didnt tell her to...but the principle knows it all..and even the police officer at the school..and well i found out that after this if she still harrasses me and i report it she could get arrested for it...but i saw her later in the halls after she was talked to and she didnt say anything to me...but then again it was just me and she only had like one friend in the hall..or maybe she just wont say anything..i just hope its all over..but its like now i have a bigger problem...my whole rep is on the line..but i have that posted in the WHY ME catagorie under WHY....if you can please look at that and help me.... :wallbash: thank you

Stephanie :shy: