School Days...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

School Days...

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

how long is ur summer and winter break? and also...how many days a week do u think we =shud go to skool? (seriously..no jking lol) i think wednesday shud also be a day off...
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: School Days...

Post by SirPostAlot »

this topic was talked about a while ago...

we get too much time for breaks...i hate being away from school in a long time...but 5 days a wk. is plenty!! But 3 wks. off for chirstmas? thats too long...

My School Breaks

Thanksgiving : usually we get a 5 day wkend

Christmas : 3 wks. including NEW Years Day

Easter : 5 day wk. end

i think that those are the only hoidays we get off...

***P.S. i am chaning your topic to say "holidays" instead of "hols" because the last person put hols and people thaught it was halls***
kabalice
Loyal

Post by kabalice »

that is sooo rude i only have 2 weeks off 4 xmas!!!!

yeh 4 day week would be lush
Love alice x-x-x
XC Sabreur
Loyal

Post by XC Sabreur »

I think 4 days a week would be cool. But I think that we should have monday rather than wednesday off. So we would go to school tuesday-friday, and always have 3 day weekends :D
I'm a moderator of the Family/Friends forum, and Relationships! If you ever need help with anything, feel free to email, IM, or PM me.

For those of you wondering what my name means, here it is. The XC stands for Cross Country, because I run cross country and I run distance in track for my school. And Sabreur because I fence sabre in my spare time. And no, its not a lightsabre.

And if anyone else here fences or runs cross country or track, PM me ! we should talk sometime, I love running and fencing :D
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

i get a half day or a day off every other week... almost every stupid little holiday we have a day off, one full week for thanksgiving, two weeks for christmas, and if you dont take exams you get three weeks, and a week for spring break, winter break in a 5 day weekend... and a couple others..
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

Can't say I'm sure. I get about 8 weeks in summer, 4 day weekend in September, a week in October, 2 weeks at Christmas (I think), 2 weeks study leave for preliminary exams, 2 weeks for Easter... We go back for like, 4 days then have about... 4 weeks of exams, so any day we don't have exams we get off. wooo!
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
Hop-along
Loyal

Post by Hop-along »

We have from late june till sseptember off them 1 week in october then 2 weeks at christmas then 2 weeks at easter.
rosiegirl06
Loyal

Post by rosiegirl06 »

Whoa, you all have long breaks. When I was in high school I only got like 9 days off for Christmas and summer was like June to end of August and only like 4 days off for Easter and Thanksgiving. But now that I'm in college, the breaks are much longer- a month for Christmas, 4 months for summer and other shorter breaks throughout the year- which I need in order to rest after all the stress from classes.

Also, I only have classes three days a week, but I might as well have class everyday for all the work I have.
Not all who wander are lost.

Never be someone's slogan, because you are poetry.

I'm a wild and an untamed thing

I'm a bee with a deadly sting

You get a hit and your mind goes ping

Your heart'll pump and your blood will sing

So let the party and the sounds rock on

We're gonna shake it 'till the life has gone

Rose tint my world

Keep me safe from my trouble and pain