Thanks

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
andi
Loyal

Thanks

Post by andi »

hey this isnt a problem, i just wanted to say how absolutely GREAT this websight it. it has helped me with so many things and just reading the problems that other people have makes me realize that i'm not alone. thank you for those of you whom have given me advice in the past. i hope that i can be of some help to you guys as well. :D
"These are the days worth living, these are the years worth giving, these are the moments, these are the times, lets make the most out of our lives"
Kristina
Veteran

Re: Thanks

Post by Kristina »

thats awesome!

glad it helped ya!
There's always someone cooler than you
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

its why we're here! and we get help in return. i think it's a great site too. everyone bitches and moans about it cuz they expect it to be perfect but i think it's awesome the way it is. rock on!
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Post by lil_angel_lover »

I agree with sexyheather this is a cool site.
If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.
Evan
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Evan »

Thanks im glad to know you like teenhelp so greatly, and im sure everyone else does to. Teenhelp is not just a good place..... THIS PLACE IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:
my 2 cents.....
??Evol_AFI??
Loyal

Post by ??Evol_AFI?? »

yes! i love this place. ive been here for like....a year n a half and its awesome. theres no better site. i always come here for any question i have and i have learned so much from my peers on here.
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

yeah..this is the best site in the entire world..i like live here..i have been on here for 5 hours already today..i swear..haha..