Moderator Powers Back?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Re: Moderator Powers Back?

Post by FiZzBaW »

Friends,

This is kinda sad that you all gather in such a thread and argue. Please stop this now or this thread will be locked and moved quickly.

daloverlyme,

You are very welcome to fill out an application for any mod positions that are currently vacant. I am sure since you have been a mod in the past, that your application will show that you are very qualified and as soon as a positions is vacant you would most likely be able to fill it. Everyone is now required to fill out an application and be reviewed by an admin before getting a position. I understand that you where a mod before, but so where many others here, that are not currently. We are striving to be fair with our actions, so please follow the proper procedures, and I think you have a great chance.

-My thoughts

-FiZz
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

I second what Fizzbaw has stated.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Originally posted by Barbies are Evil@Nov 3 2003, 03:50 PM

Kiyotie, was your first post directed at me? Sissy, you know I love ya........and I really can't say anything here cause I just came back as some would say "unfairly" in September.........i'm just basically here as support.
It was directed at whoever has done that...it was just what I and a lot of other people noticed. And it wasn't suposed to be rude, it's just an observation. (I DON'T hate you)
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

Originally posted by Mandaz+Nov 3 2003, 11:04 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Mandaz @ Nov 3 2003, 11:04 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'steff is here... i see her all the time[/b]

Originally posted by xolilsk8rchicaxo@Nov 3 2003, 11:45 AM

excuse me im never here? i come on here every morning before school and every afternoon and then i try to pop back in at night before bed. im here way over an hour every day, and then on the weekends i spend a few more...so do NOT tell me im not here because i definitely am. and im allowed an opinion and i stated mine. am i jumping all over what you said? no. although honestly i havnt seen you around a lot recently.

<!--QuoteBegin-Kiyotie
@Nov 3 2003, 09:39 PM

xolilsk8rchicaxo is here a lot, Kristina don't be so rude[/quote]

Be nice Kiddo's, I think Kristina was trying to get at that she wasn't here when the whole daloverlyme thing happened. So quit the bitchin' and be happy.

Let's all be in love and stuff.. :cap:

Ohhhh and Sissy, top mods mean nothing, it's the admin you need to talk to ;)
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image