Really Need Help On This One

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
notsosweet
Loyal

Really Need Help On This One

Post by notsosweet »

i'm stuck because i come on here to tell people whats going on and i love it when i get advice. the advice helps and i'm glad, but then i turn and help people. people always turn to me for help and i dont mind that. most of those people are my friends that live near me or where i used to live or they're my close friends i've met online. and then there's people on here. i love helping ya'll and i love being helped. but sometimes i get in over my head and i pick the wrong people to talk to. and i cant stop talking to them because the ones i talk to have major problems/suicidal problems. i've helped a lot of people through their rough times and it makes me feel good as well as them. then there are a few others. these others are the ones that are driving me insane. i cant help them because they dont want help. and i cant turn them away because i know what will happen if i do. i'm one of the only stable things in their lives and i know what happens when something stable goes away. so what should i do? just keep talking to them or what? i need help on this so please answer me. Thank you all

Caitlin
"in three words i can sum up everything i know about life, it goes on"-Robert Frost

"i walk amongst the living and live amongst the dead"-Caitlin Rodgers
Soul
Loyal

Re: Really Need Help On This One

Post by Soul »

You are only human my friend. Don't try to take on too much because then you run yourself down. Yes, help people but when they start to drag you down too, that's where you draw the line. Don't try to take everything on at once because that will just lead to a breakdown. Hang in there :)
I had the notion that you'd make me forget the world...But your undecisive mind shows me that you are "just another guyl"...I had the feeling that those looks you gave me were real...What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams maybe then you'd know how I feel...

But that day will most likely never come for me

And it's just my luck to end up getting stuck

... to everything you are...

<...The Spill Canvas...