Need Money Really Bad....

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Trapped
Veteran

Need Money Really Bad....

Post by Trapped »

ok, I need about $5000 dollars in 6-7 months, and I'm in band...got any suggestions......I need a car extreemly badly (first time car $1500-3000), and I would like to part of a Trip to Spain that my Spanish class and \fellow school mates are embarcing on mid-summer 2004($800-2000). Got any suggestions? :help:
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.
Cindy
Veteran

Re: Need Money Really Bad....

Post by Cindy »

3 words: Part time Job :)
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

yeah, get a job...but then again, i have a job and im still broke! man, min. wage sux!
empty_display
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by empty_display »

i need some money too! in like a week..for my boyfriends gift..and i promised him i would get him those lil air force one sneakers..and they are like 84 dollars! i only have 40 plus i need to get some books for school all in this week. AND i dont have a job. plus my mom is a bioootch.
trucks
Loyal

Post by trucks »

you need 5 grand in about a 7 month time. that is going to be the worst case amount but it really isnt possible unless your a narcotic dealer which dont be. If your pretty good at school you could get a partime job with lots of pay and lots of hours. you need hours. ask your parents. they'll help or you can choose 1 or out of the two. choose the most important. if you can pay for the car and insurance then tell your mom that the spain trip in once in a life time experiance and it wil greatly enhance my educational status. and offer to pay half. if she says you need to pay your self. for me a car would be the most important cause i use it a lot and i'm not even allowed to drive and i have my own. look for a beater literally. Any of those junkyards have running cars for sal for no more than 1000. just work hard . good luck to you. :thumbsup:
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

thats alot of money in a short amount of time, The best thing i could tell you is to get ajob and hope for the best, then set your priorities on what you want to do first, and work your way from there :hug:
weeble and bob

One of my favorites