Bullies....

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Rkdonor
Dedicated

Bullies....

Post by Rkdonor »

What if the bully insults you directly to your face??? Are you just supposed to walk away, it is really hard to do that since they think that means that they are right and you do not want to say yes... URRG.. is there something that works if the walking away doesn't (no it is not bad enough to go to the police) :sadbye:
What is life without a Purpose?? it is nothing- it is just you walking around Aimlessly.
stephybabe55
Dedicated

Re: Bullies....

Post by stephybabe55 »

You are just like what i was going through...and well all i did was walk away..because saying shit back just makes you look stupid too..just be the bigger one and walk away..and if it gets bad enough tell sum1...i did..and they got alked to and now if they say anything to me again they can get arrested for harrassment...so if it keeps up say sumtin and then your troubles are over because if they do it again they can be arrested...just dont let them win....
babyboo15
Loyal

Re: Bullies....

Post by babyboo15 »

the thing is schools do shit so good luck.....really
IM GAY