Too Much Homework!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
~*SeKsI*~
Loyal

Too Much Homework!

Post by ~*SeKsI*~ »

:wallbash: i have got enough homework to set me back 5 fucking years ok! i knoe everyone has got it bad and even some people have worse but seriously this and other elements are leading and are at SERIOUS depression, i get so overwhelmed and i still have like half a million questions left! then if i don't understand something i get seriously frustrated and get stressed and be a total bitch to all my friends! What should i do?! im not stupid er anything?!

help plez!!!

beck

kiskis

:woot:
rosiegirl06
Loyal

Re: Too Much Homework!

Post by rosiegirl06 »

You need to talk to someone, a parent or other adult and tell them how you feel. If it's really a problem and every night you're not able to get all your work done have a meeting with your teachers and let them know. Some teachers just go totally overboard with homework and they need to know if you are having trouble getting it done. Just stay calm and do the best that you can. Good luck and I hope everything works out ok.
Not all who wander are lost.

Never be someone's slogan, because you are poetry.

I'm a wild and an untamed thing

I'm a bee with a deadly sting

You get a hit and your mind goes ping

Your heart'll pump and your blood will sing

So let the party and the sounds rock on

We're gonna shake it 'till the life has gone

Rose tint my world

Keep me safe from my trouble and pain