Grades Suck

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
xHollywoodHorrorx
Loyal

Grades Suck

Post by xHollywoodHorrorx »

ok last report card i got all A's and 2 b's. so this report card my parents are gonna expect good grades again. but im not getting good grades. Im getting atleast 2 c's and maybe a D. My parents are gonna kill me. i told my mom im getting one C and she already is mad....now when she see'd a D shes gonna flip....GAH!! :furious: :'(
*Kara

-dont overthink it, just do it.-

-everyone dies but why be like everyone else-

- Peanut butter WILL take over the world....so watch out. o.O

I <3 Andrew :)

I <3 Something Corporate ?

-The Truth Is you could slit my throat, and with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt.-

-If I'm Just bad news, then you're a liar-

-Tonight I watch the lights go out in your house, wondering how i could get so deep, and you could still get sleep.-
CuteLilChk
Loyal

Re: Grades Suck

Post by CuteLilChk »

My parents get mad at me when I get a B. You're lucky
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young
Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky »

My parents never really cared about me in general... so They dident really care if I made a C or somthing. But now I strive myself to make A's and B's and I usually make all A's. But is there a reason you made a D in that class?
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

why are your grades dropping? theres nothing you can do about the grades that are coming NOW, but you can surely improve next grading period! explain that to your parents. im sure they'll be maybe dissappointed, but they'll understand.
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

i too am wondering what happended?

i am sure that if you have a good reason then that might take some of the blow away, but you are right, your parents will be dissapointed becasue thats exactly how my mom (my parents are divorced) is...she will wonder how you could get good grades one quarter and not the next....

you just need to talk to her...but she will most likily be dissapointed...just know that you did your best
babyboo15
Loyal

Post by babyboo15 »

in school i guess i do ok sometimes a high c and a high b and occasionally i get an a but my mom gets on me if i fail...first marking peroid i failed math...wait till she finds out ....:(!~
IM GAY
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

ok heres what i would do. ask urself are u getting a d cuz u dont go to class or are u getting a d cuz u took a teast that u didnt understand and bomed? cuz if thats the casei would think ur etahcer would back u up by saying shes a good student but this test she didnt do good on which brought down her grade. it all depeneds on what kind of student u are and what kind of teahcer u have.
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Doh!-Nut
Loyal

Post by Doh!-Nut »

Grades should be renamed "I-regurgitated-the-answer-the-teacher-wanted-therefore-I'm-supposedly-now-smarter-number".
There's more then Democrats and Republicans. Get a new mantra, and in the meantime remember to use No More Tears? brand baby shampoo every evening.
xJuliex
Needs Another Hobby

Post by xJuliex »

I'm sorry! Just work harder, study more, and pay attention in class. Maybe you should get a tutor, I'm a tutor, and tutors rock!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ONE TREE HILL RULES!!!
Zeek
Loyal

Post by Zeek »

I hated grades. I don't remember my grades freshman year or anything. I don't think I'd have spent so much time on homework if I knew I was just going to be a lazy ass bum after high school! GO ME. riiiiiiight.
SAVE THE MALES!!!!

I wish I was Moby.

"I would swallow my pride,

I would choke on the rhines,

but the lack thereof would leave me empty inside."- Eve 6