Gym

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
babyboo15
Loyal

Gym

Post by babyboo15 »

i hate gym so much lately i love sports but all we do is play kickball volley ball and some other dumb shit but the thing is she always tells me i do nothing when i do!!!!she always says dont stand around with your friends and do nothing while she lets this other group of girls do nothing and she never humiliates them!!!! last year she liked me now she is a bitch to me all the time... :furious: :furious:
IM GAY
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Gym

Post by SirPostAlot »

wow...gym is horrible to all of us!

mabey she is saying that you aren't doing as much as you were doing last year? Did you participate in the sports more last year? Were you more active w/ what you were doing?

Well, you could always tell her that you don't apprechiate how she is talking to you and you are trying and that she should realize this. Some teachers might get offended by this, so you should say this to her in pvt. and in a calm and relaxed voice...

but remember...everyone hates gym! ;) It is soo bad...but you should ask her...teachers are honost and she will tell you the truth about it if you ask her in pvt...

~*~Best Wishes~*~
Daddys_Lil_Defect
Loyal

Post by Daddys_Lil_Defect »

Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~@Nov 11 2003, 01:33 PM

wow...gym is horrible to all of us!

but remember...everyone hates gym! .....

~*~Best Wishes~*~

I dont hate gym, i love gym. But yeah, i do agree that maybe she thinks your not doing as much as you did last year....try participating more, find a way to make it fun for you, and maybe she wont be as hard on you.
sand
Loyal

Post by sand »

yeah i was never the biggest fan of gym class either. I remember in grade school the teacher told me that my family and i needed to get mental help, i am still not really sure what all of that was about. To this day i still have somethign against gym teachers. Anyways....

remember you don't have to put up with this teacher forever and you also don't have to take gym classes for the rest of your life.
Wicked Juggalette~Blaze Twizid ICP Psychopathic Family~

We're not afraid to die because death is afraid of us

We're meaner than the devil, but we're someone you can trust

You're way to fresh for death to want you

with abilities and talents that no one could ever come close to
~Dark Lotus-Black Rain

I am slowly decaying form the inside out

<span style=\'color:red\'Gwen Stefani is hot
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

eww i hated gym soo much!! thank God im done w/ it, but it was hell for me...i am sooo unathletic...i feel u...u are so not alone
andi
Loyal

Post by andi »

eh i've always hated gym? why dont you stay after class and talk to her? i mean it could be that she just doesnt realize how she is making you feel or maybe she isnt noticing the other girls that stand around and do nothing (or maybe she just doesnt realize that she's singling you out....) the ONLY way that this is going to get better is if you talk to her...but before you do that...just try to participate more...i mean...it cant hurt!

*andi*
"These are the days worth living, these are the years worth giving, these are the moments, these are the times, lets make the most out of our lives"
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

ya i know that mjst suck. but the only wau u pass gym is participating so dont let ur lack of interesst in kickball get u an f. just go to class kick the ball and get out oh there. good luck
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
CuteLilChk
Loyal

Post by CuteLilChk »

i've never liked gym. i always had my mom write me notes to get out of it in elementary.

yeah, just talk to her about it in private and be polite.
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young