My Autobiography

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Sky
Veteran

My Autobiography

Post by Sky »

Hello as many of you know I am Sky and this is my story,

January 26 1988 I was born in Decoma , Washington (state). I lived there with my teenage mother (who was 16 when she had me) and my drug addict father (who was 19). Even from my earliest memories I can remember them always fighting about somthing (physically) ONe time I could remember my dad threw my mom down some stairs at a mall. My dad had to spend the night in Jail. My Idiotic mother bailed him out the next day little did I know the misery was only begining. When I was 5 yrs old It was the first time my father molested me, All I can remember is he saying "hold still" and all that shit. This kept going on every day foward. My mom was now begining to become addicted , she would give herself shots of heroine. Afterwards she would usually punch and hit me till I couldent move. When I was 7 yrs old I was home alone with my mom after she smoked some crack, Then all the sudden out of know where she pops out in the kitchen turns the burner on... and stuck my leg on it for 3 minutes. I dident have the guts to tell any 1 till now. I had no freinds in the 4th grade and in the 5th grade things gotta llittle better .. but the abuse at home still continued. Later in the spring of 5th grade I tried to commit suicide... by hanging myself on the play ground after all the kids went to their classes after recess. A teacher saw me and cut the rope. Then the princepal called the police. I had to go to the police station... I thought that the only person im hurting is myself here were all there 40 yr old men who probally murdered someone and here I am an 11 yr old just trying to commit suicide. One man laughed at me... I felt so ashamed... It would only get worse starting middle school. On the first day of middle school some one (i cant remember who) shoved me in a locker it took the staff all day and most of the evening to find me. The next day I was the schools laughing stock. At lunch no one wanted to talk or even sit with me more than 2 tables away. I made good grades that year as well. I had my elementry freinds (who were at different schools) come to my house every weekend for a sleep over. I had my little puppy. Oh and some times my dad would starve me and my siblings (religion thing im catholic) and any way it was lent and he said to me well i am sacrificing somthing for you , you selfish bitch! And then the next morning I went outside to feed my puppy and he was hanging on a fence!!!! I cried for days on end I knew my father was a mean , man but not that evil ti kill an innocent little puppy! That summer I went to my uncles farm for 9 weeks and all summer we rode horses and fun stuff... then on the last night of my vist he raped me. 7th grade was much better for me and I made alot of freinds... even made the cheerleading squad exept my mom spit in my face and screamed "I AM NOT LETTING ONE OF MY DAUGHTERS BECOME A PREP!!!" so I had to drop out of cheerleading. You would think mothers would be proud when u made a team of 16 ppl out of 300 girls trying out! But no not my mother she was never there for me :'( In 8th grade I was exited cause I found out that me and my elementry freinds were going to the same high school next year. I was raped 2 times in the 8th grade ... once by a 15 yr old 10th grader... and once by a 63 yr old man on a coach bus in the bathroom (in the back). In 9th grade I guess it wass a pretty good yr considering the fact it was the yr I tried to commit suicide 3 times in the summer, fall and winter (and my current grade) I plan to go to college and become a counseler for youth ... like me...

My complete life story is a whole lot longer lol
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry
Skye
Veteran

Re: My Autobiography

Post by Skye »

Oh my god girl, if you wanna chat with me...message me, wait, I'm messagin u now. :(
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Sky
Veteran

Re: My Autobiography

Post by Sky »

<_< lol i know its not interesting... :lol:
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers