Inscense

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Inscense

Post by flavaoftheweak »

ok lol. this is stupid but i need some help! :P

i have this inscense burner and lots of inscense *it was for my friend, but we got in a fight...*, so my room smells weird *dont ask* and i wanted to try the inscense stuff... but ive never used it before ever! so like... i go to light it outside to make sure i can do it, and it like smokes up a hella lot. (it was kinda trippy though, the smoke lasted a long time and it was different colors) is it supposed to do this?!

and it doesnt really smell like the inscense did before it was lit... i mean, i dont mind the smell of smoke, but i think my rentals might think i was smoking or something... ''/ is this how its supposed to smell?!

and if i put it in my room, is it gonna smoke up my whole room? i dont think i want a inscense greenhouse effect. lol!

thanks a billion!

marisa
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
Saren
Veteran

Re: Inscense

Post by Saren »

There are different kinds of smells of inscense and different brands. If it's the same kind I don't really know what to tell you but if it came up different colors, I don't really see what's wrong with it. All you really do is light it...there's not much to it.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

light it in fire, it should go out on its own and start smoking, simple as that.
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
andi
Loyal

Post by andi »

yea there is a lot of smoke at first, and then ususally just a steady stream of smoke...but your parents should know the difference between cigarette smoke and insents!!!! anyways...if it makes you feel better...do what you did...light it outside and then take it inside when the initial smoke goes away

*andi*
"These are the days worth living, these are the years worth giving, these are the moments, these are the times, lets make the most out of our lives"
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

yeah it sounds like its normal...i love buring things in my room, esp inscense and candles, if you are worried about what your parents will think ask your mom about the incense, like you asked us, and it will hint to them that you are burning it in your room, and then you wont have to worry about them jumping to conclusions...

:hug:
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
wineberi
Loyal

Post by wineberi »

just mention to your mom that you have incense and will be burning it. that way she won't worry and all, and you'll save yourself and her a whole lot of trouble.
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

And show your proof by the way if they don't believe you :P
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

hah thanks you guys. :)

now my room smells like a big pina colada. mmmmm... alcoholic beverages....

anywho, the only reason i thought my rents would be weirded out is cause i smelled my shirt and it smelled like how my dads shirts smelled after he got home from a business meeting at a bar/restaurant where there was alot of smoking. ya know that GOOD smokey smell?

oh well, you cant really smell it outside my room, which is a good thing. but i like it! yay! :)

)edit for spelling(
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
FryGuy
Veteran

Post by FryGuy »

The best incense ever is Nag Champa, it comes in a blue box and it smells awesome. If you like incense then you'll live Nag Champa.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

I burn Ylang Ylang and some chinese incense I bought cheap which is lasting me AGES..

Oil burners are good too :)