People At School Hate Me

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
lil_blonde_chic14
Loyal

People At School Hate Me

Post by lil_blonde_chic14 »

ok well im 14 and just started high school i go to a private school and theres only about 20 kids in my class of 9-12th grade well anyhow no one likes me at all i dont think they like are super mean to me in high school.im kind to everone but still like i went to sit by this girl she moved all the way down to the end of the table i usually sit alone in lunch and all this girl named morgan says stuff like that i have sex with my aniamls and stuff (which is totally NOT true) thats sick and she punches me and picks at me all the time and theres this senior guy i sit beside he is always hitting me and making fun of me and all and if you tell the prinicpal it like makes it worse and i have depression and go to a phychiratrist and take 125 mgs of zoloft and all this is making me soooo depressed i dont know what to do please help me thanks bye

Love,

Beth
Fuck da world eat mo' chicken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dont be up my ass cause if I

turn a corner your gonna break

your neck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im a newfound Lesbian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Tiffany!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pm me if anyone needs to talk
andi
Loyal

Re: People At School Hate Me

Post by andi »

hun i'm so sorry. If i went to school with you...i'd sit with you! I dont really know how to make them stop. when they grow up and realize how immature they are being then they will stop...but that might not be for a while. I hope everything works out for you...

*andi*
"These are the days worth living, these are the years worth giving, these are the moments, these are the times, lets make the most out of our lives"
DarkDespair
Loyal

Post by DarkDespair »

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. It's not fun being picked on, believe me, I go through it everyday. If they are actually physically hitting you, I wouldn't hesitate to go to the Principal. Although, I don't even follow my own advice. Getting them into trouble would probably not stop it, it may even make it worse. But do not keep everything bottled up, tell your psychiatrist (if you don't already). Maybe they will be able to suggest some options.
Well I'm caught between myself and me

And I can't find the bridge from my mind to reality

I'm trying to find a place in the sun

But I'm drowning in the rain that's falling

Every place I go

One year- September 1st, 2004
Doh!-Nut
Loyal

Post by Doh!-Nut »

Nobody in school liked Einstein either.

People have their heads up their asses when trying to identify the truly gifted.
There's more then Democrats and Republicans. Get a new mantra, and in the meantime remember to use No More Tears? brand baby shampoo every evening.
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

people are just being loosers, fuck them. simple as that.
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
xJuliex
Needs Another Hobby

Post by xJuliex »

Just ignore them. I know it's hard, but try. Also, be really nice and high spirited to everyone. If they see you're a happy, nice person, they'll like you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ONE TREE HILL RULES!!!
lil_blonde_chic14
Loyal

thanks all im gonna try this advice monday and hopefully the dude wont hit me and they will bbe nice to me much love,

Beth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

your neck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im a newfound Lesbian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Tiffany!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

If you're overly happy then they might start making fun of you MORE :huh: At least that's what I think would happen....what I'd do is go along with what they're saying. If they're like "Hahahaha you have sex with your animals" just be like "Hahahaha yeah I do, you have a problem with that?" and see what they have to say. When you don't resist it, it will become a LOT harder for them to keep getting on your case about all this. Resisting it is exactly what they want you to do. So don't be like "Noo that is not true!" because then you're giving them everything that they're wanting.

Good luck with those shits, remember that anyone who goes around saying stupid things like that really have issues with THEMSELVES and not you.
I wish I were a spy.
lil_blonde_chic14
Loyal

hey well today im having a hard time in math and the teacher/principal takes me to his office and chews me out and says im lazy and its not so and then when i came back all the kids made fun of me and that basterdy dude kicked me in my shins and busted them up pretty bad so it sux i swear i just hate that fuckin place im just glad to be home ;-) i guess ill hafta bear through it much love,

Beth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

your neck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im a newfound Lesbian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Tiffany!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

linds*07
Loyal

Post by linds*07 »

I started high school this year and i get called fat and ugly all the time. guys say stuff to me that makes me so mad!! urg i dont know wwhat to do sometimes either...although i find it helps to write about it and talk to ppl about it.....its almost the only real way to help urself.
I sit alone in darkness

and peer into the world

i wonder what has happened

that made this so ubsurd

i know the times have changed

and all the people too

but now im lost among them

with nothing left to do

i cant say what i want to

for my words they wont accept

my sanity has been fading

and hope is all thats left

theres no one there to guide me

and i cant see through the pain

i grab the knife secretly

and cut away at my vein

the one that matters most

that makes the blood flow through

i watch it all drain slowly

and remember what is true

the people stepping around me

didnt care at all

so now as im dying

I'm obeying the satanic call.

-my mind. =(
Doh!-Nut
Loyal

Post by Doh!-Nut »

his office and chews me out and says im lazy and its not so and then

Like he would know a Bose-Einstein Statistic from his ass.

Wait wait, he's such a great mathematician he teaches in a public school. I understand perfectly now. :kid: :shifty:
There's more then Democrats and Republicans. Get a new mantra, and in the meantime remember to use No More Tears? brand baby shampoo every evening.
Crazytrain12788
Loyal

Post by Crazytrain12788 »

im going through the same thing as you, but im a guy. i dunno if that chnages everything or not. guys tend to let out frustration by breaking things and such. but they are probably acting that way because they know you are better than them and that they wanna lower your moral. this one kid does that to me, i dont care about what he says, i dont care if people think im gay (im not he spread a rumor) if they really know me then thats fine with me. ya but of course this kid is annoying when he does crap to my stuff, so i may beat his ass to china. i dont know if that helped but its what im going to do. oh and about the principal, i told the school, knowing he wouldnt stop but now i ahve an excuse to beat him up saying that the school didnt help and he didnt stop. so though he thinks im a pussy, he doesnt realise the whole sceme.
Sliver
Veteran

Post by Sliver »

if ur takin the drug and gettin depressed, dont take it.... and really, ignore the fools. as for the teacher yellin at you for no reason.... tell the headmaster/principle what has happened, tell ur parents, etc. etc. etc. make a royal uproar about it.
Sliver, A.K.A Tom/Tommy/Tommy Boy (thanks to Lisa and sweethelp)

Moderated with Sweethelp in Bullying forum from Oct 6 2003 to 2006 sometime.

Moderated in the Self Expression Forum and Computer forum mainly, along with the rest of the lounge, until December 2006.

lil_blonde_chic14
Loyal

thing is yall he is the principal and my teacher hes the same i go to a small private school with bout 110 students and shit but anyhow i told my mom and she wrote him a note and chewed him out and all and she told him to call her and he didnt still hes scared of my mom i think lol.....moms threatining to sue the school b/c they treat me so bad :-(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

your neck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im a newfound Lesbian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Tiffany!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~