all about me

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
viv
Loyal

all about me

Post by viv »

the color of the pen that i hold in my hand is RROYAL BLUE! ~ liar liar

hey everyone! im viv (obviously) my real name is Vivian, but its gay, so dont call me that :) lol im a pretty weird person if u get to know me in real life. i like playing sports, my favorite are softball and swimming. in my freetime i like to listen to music, ride my quad, and talk to my friends. i think jim carrey is one of the funniest people alive. my favorite movie is girl interrupted. im horrible at school, im pretty much failing.. im just kinda that class clown hehe i like to goof around a lot and just try to have fun.. im a good listener if anyone wants to ever talk, just im me and ill be willing to listen any time :) hmm what else.. thats about it :lol: hehe

okay have a nice day! and remember to always smile!!! :) :)

(woot!) (woot!) (woot!) (woot!) (woot!) <--- thats me :) hehe
I have thrown myself on the world... I must either conquer or die- succeed or be disgraced.

Chances thrown, nothings free, longing for what, what used to be, still it's hard, hard to see, fragile lives, shattered dreams.

~*~*~*~viv~*~*~*~
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Re: all about me

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

you sound so exciting viv! hehe where have you been lately?!?!?! get ur ass on msn!!!!! oh man hahaha that part of liar liar was so funny LOL! it used to be my fav movie LOL...the cable guy is just sad and disturbing though......
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

daloverlyme
Loyal

Re: all about me

Post by daloverlyme »

Welcome to the group

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004