Progress Report....

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Platinum_orange_defect
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Progress Report....

Post by Platinum_orange_defect »

ok, i think i just need to vent some...

ok, we got our progress reports the other day, and i passes history by one point. (i got a 70 and a failing grade is a 69) well, on the report, it says i have like, 2 or 3 missing assignments, but in class she told me i only had one missing one!! and im failing my phys. science class and algebra class too!! my algebra teacher says im not working to my ability, which is bull. ive been doing the best that i can!! maybe she should take into consideration the fact that she doesnt cover the material that well...everything is just getting so overwhelming, you know?!? UGGH!!!!!

well, thanks for letting me vent... :wallbash: :furious:

*~*~*~I see the blood all over your hands. does it make you feel more like a man? was it all just a part of your plan? the pistol shaking in my hand and all i hear is the sound......always.~*~*~*
rosiegirl06
Loyal

Re: Progress Report....

Post by rosiegirl06 »

Sorry you're having a hard time. I know how you feel, I am under a ton of stress right now. And I hate when teachers don't take the time to explain stuff properly. You should talk to your history teacher about your missing assignments and maybe you could get some personal help from your algebra teacher or have another student help you. Good luck, I hope it all works out ok!
Not all who wander are lost.

Never be someone's slogan, because you are poetry.

I'm a wild and an untamed thing

I'm a bee with a deadly sting

You get a hit and your mind goes ping

Your heart'll pump and your blood will sing

So let the party and the sounds rock on

We're gonna shake it 'till the life has gone

Rose tint my world

Keep me safe from my trouble and pain
Platinum_orange_defect
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Platinum_orange_defect »

thanks !! ill talk to the history teacher, but i dont want help from the math teacher... i REALLY dont like her.. ill ask a student or something.. :)

*~*~*~I see the blood all over your hands. does it make you feel more like a man? was it all just a part of your plan? the pistol shaking in my hand and all i hear is the sound......always.~*~*~*
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Well, even if you don't like the teacher, you should still talk to her...talking to teachers, you will actually start to get to knwo them...I didn't really like teachers in my school, untill i had them for an organization and now we talk in the halls!

so just talk to your math teacher..i am not saying that you have to be friends...just try to understand there position there...

~*~Good Luck~*~
Doh!-Nut
Loyal

Post by Doh!-Nut »

"im not working to my ability"

Translation: I as a teacher think somethings screwed-up about your learning but I can't/won't/inept at finding what it is.

It's a catch-all in the same vein as those BS statements "It's not you, it's me" and "embrace diversity."

Another good one is -- "potential is not being met."
There's more then Democrats and Republicans. Get a new mantra, and in the meantime remember to use No More Tears? brand baby shampoo every evening.
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

alrighty.

talk to your history teacher. ask her about the assignments. maybe it was just a mix up!

math... oh math. ihate math. so next semester when i take geometry, since my boyfriend has it now, and my friend already went through it last year, im going to get tutoring from both of them. so i dont have to ask the teacher unless its really urget or serious, because i dont expect my math teacher to love me... lol.

i know what you mean about not covering material. for spanish one and two, my teachers covered jack shit. i took the exam to get a credit for high school language, because i took 1 and 2 in middle school, and also to be able to move up to spanish 3 (so i could get my credits outta the way). guess what? i got a 79 on my first try, a 77 on my second, and you needed an 80 to pass. but my teacher "felt i was ready" so she bumped me up. i thought id be ok, but its really hard for me in spanish 3. im so glad its over in 12 school days! i had to teach myself spanish one and two over WHILE i was learning in 3. so i know what boat your in!

good luck, if you wanna talk, pm me
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...