How Do You

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
trucks
Loyal

How Do You

Post by trucks »

put pictures in your replies to topics??? i want but how. and in your signature???
Kiyotie
Veteran

Re: How Do You

Post by Kiyotie »

Put the picture's URL (web address) in, highlight it, and click IMG which wraps the URL in [IMG`][/IMG] tags. (without the `)

:)
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Be careful with that though, it can get very annoying if you have those "this thread stinks" LARGE JPG'S in your post.
-Sam!
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

i didn't think that you were aloud to put pics. in replies? hmm...well you could always click that upload butten at the bottem of the reply box...its right under the area that says fast reply add reply ect...
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~@Nov 17 2003, 09:23 PM

i didn't think that you were aloud to put pics. in replies? hmm...well you could always click that upload butten at the bottem of the reply box...its right under the area that says fast reply add reply ect...

People certainly have done it... so I think you can....
-Sam!
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

You can

General Rule

15. Any images, inserted into the forums as posts, cannot exceed the width of 450 pixels and height of 450 pixels.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.