What To Do

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
hope
Loyal

What To Do

Post by hope »

what do you have to be to be a teenhelper? i really want to be one but do you have to have like 100 posts or somthing like that?

hope

--x--
Skye
Veteran

Re: What To Do

Post by Skye »

Please, keep in mind that those are just rank images that depend only on your post count to be determined. Just because you have that image does not mean you will be a moderator on the support groups. If you want to be a moderator, that's another issue. You'll have to apply to be one at this page.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

well, hope, you are a teenhelper...you are here volunterrially to help teens...just because you aren't a mod, or an admin, doesn't mean that you aren't helping teens...does this make sence?
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

yeah- I suggest forgetting about how many posts you have, don't count them everytime you post- and make sure they're HELPFUL. Its not cool when you respond with a few words- it doesn't help the person at all.. would you like that if you were asking for help, and people HARDLY responded? Yeah.. so.. yeah. You've got quite a ways to go to be considered a "teenhelper" by TH's ranks.. but just work for it!
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
lil_blonde_chic14
Loyal

Post by lil_blonde_chic14 »

helping teens is being a teen helper but for a moderator i thinks its like 250 posts which im working hard on myself! but it ccant be silly post it has to be helpful post good luck!
Fuck da world eat mo' chicken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dont be up my ass cause if I

turn a corner your gonna break

your neck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im a newfound Lesbian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Tiffany!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pm me if anyone needs to talk