MAD quotes

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
motoman
Loyal

MAD quotes

Post by motoman »

ok so i made out a list of quotes that you could use for like a yearbook or something of the like for another message board and i decided to post it here. feel free to use any that you want!

"The highest reward for a person's work is not only what they get for it, but what they become of it." -John Ruskin

"It is far easier to start something then it is to finish It." -Amelia Earhart

"California is a great place to live... if you happen to be an orange." -Fred Allen (comedian)

"One does not need to look into a mirror to see your reflection, but only to look at their friends." -Abraham Lincoln

"Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens in life, I find." -John F. Kennedy

"I try to learn as much as I can because I know nothing compared to what I need to know." ?Muhammad Ali

"Heroes are those who strive through life's steep climb and never give up." -Flauia Weedn

"Six championships is impressive but understand, without my teammates I'd be nothing." -Michael Jordan

"Of all our human resources, the most precious is the desire to improve." -Thomas Sprat (historian)

"You're going to make mistakes in life. It's what you do after the mistakes that counts." -Brandi Chastain

"It ain't nothing to find no starting place in the world. You just start where you find yourself." -August Wilson (American playwright)

"The greatest pleasure in my life is doing what people say you cannot do." ?Anonymous

"When you decide to give yourself to a great cause, you must arrive at a point where not sacrifice is too great." -Coretta Scott King

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

"A half truth is a whole lie." -Jewish Proverb

"The best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing or coming back with excuses." -Napoleon Hill

"If you learn how to THINK BIG nothing on earth will keep you from being successful." -Benjamin Carson

"When you cease to make a contribution you begin to die -Eleanor Roosevelt

"With confidence, you can reach truly amazing heights; without confidence, even the simplest accomplishments are beyond your grasp." -Jim Laehr (Sports Psychologist)

"Every path has its puddle." ?Anonymous

"There are people who have money and there are people who are rich." Coco Chanel (Clothing Designer)

"If a man truly does his best, what else is there?" -General George S. Patton

"Nothing pains some people more then having to think." -Martin Luther King Jr. (I think he's referring to us white folk?)

"A man's reputation is the opinion people have of him; his character is what he really is." -Jake Miner

"My attitude is never to be satisfied, never enough, never." -Bela Karolyi (Olympic Coach)

"More is lost my indecision than by the wrong decision." ? Anonymous

"Don't just fit in with the crowd and be normal, try to be extraordinary." -Kerri Struy

"Worrying is the interest you pay for poor work." -Golf Digest
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Re: MAD quotes

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

I have one!!!!!!!!

(sign on crack) Moo moo, quack quack! I'm the first to sign your crack!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! (woot!) (woot!) :wacko:
daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

i love that quote, we use that as our school year book quote betweeen our friends every year.

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

nice quotes... but they could all be summed up in 2 words: hakuna matata :D
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

Originally posted by motoman@Dec 21 2002, 08:30 AM

"It is far easier to start something then it is to finish It." -Amelia Earhart
Thankyou Captain Obvious.

Hehehe, sorry, had to say that :D

Too true.
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
raine
Loyal

Post by raine »

What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be necessary to appeal to God to decide how the universe began. This doesn't prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.

~Stephen Hawking.

Estuans interius, ira vehementi, Sephiroth!

Donnie Darko.