Geog Essay....due Monday...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Geog Essay....due Monday...

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

I have a geography essay due on Monday. The teacher is pretty strict and wont take it late. I planned to do it over this weekend...but i left all my infomation, the original sheet and books at school. I dont know what to do. Im stuffed.

Its on the Common agricultural Policy (CAP) and the Green Revolution.
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Geog Essay....due Monday...

Post by SirPostAlot »

Hey...just a question...do you have to do it on the whole world? or just usa? or like europe? or what?
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

well isnt ur school open during the weekend? like couldnt u go and get the stuff? if not try and look up the stuff on the internet or maybe call someone in ur class?
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Just go to school earlier on Monday or ask fellow classmates for help.
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Mau-Mau
Loyal

Post by Mau-Mau »

yeha go to school over the weekend
Maur
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

borrow someone else's sheet/book... or just look up the info yourself- Don't worry about it.. theres always a way to do it
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"