Whats The Legal Age Limit..

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
cuteandplayful
Loyal

Whats The Legal Age Limit..

Post by cuteandplayful »

Hey.. I was just wonderin how old you gotta be to move out? Does anyone know? I tried lookin it up but everythin I found just confused me. I'm 16 and I wanna move out. I'm from Michigan if that helps anythin. :wacko: Soo confused.. Thanks!
It seems to be that on Oct. 14, 2006, I'll be bring my own lil blessing into this world. I'm so happy, I will do everything to make sure my baby has everything good! It makes my heart ache, I cant wait! I know it wont always be perfect, but we'll make the best out of every moment. Its worth it.

I'm deeply in love with someone who makes the world make sense.

You know when you love someone, you cant explain why, it all just makes sense in a crazy way. Its addicting but it makes you open your eyes and live for who and what you are. There is just something about the way they make you feel, it just opens your heart and makes you love. You cant control it, the emotions you feel. For me, it makes me a happier, brighter person. I'm grateful for this.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Whats The Legal Age Limit..

Post by SirPostAlot »

I believe that the age is 18...unless you get a legal document that divorces you from your parents.
Lowest
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Lowest »

17 in the uk
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

no i think in the US its 17, and you can even be emancepated at 16

:hug:
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
cuteandplayful
Loyal

Post by cuteandplayful »

Hmm.. thanks a bunch you guys :)
It seems to be that on Oct. 14, 2006, I'll be bring my own lil blessing into this world. I'm so happy, I will do everything to make sure my baby has everything good! It makes my heart ache, I cant wait! I know it wont always be perfect, but we'll make the best out of every moment. Its worth it.

I'm deeply in love with someone who makes the world make sense.

You know when you love someone, you cant explain why, it all just makes sense in a crazy way. Its addicting but it makes you open your eyes and live for who and what you are. There is just something about the way they make you feel, it just opens your heart and makes you love. You cant control it, the emotions you feel. For me, it makes me a happier, brighter person. I'm grateful for this.
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

18 in California, but anywhere you can get emancipated. Where you go to court and have a judge decide, but you have to have your parents permission and a job.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...