Presentation On Shakespeare's Julius Caesar....

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Dolly
Loyal

Presentation On Shakespeare's Julius Caesar....

Post by Dolly »

we have to do an oral presentation on The Tragedy of Julius Caesar, (it's a pretty boring play i have to say....) and the presenation is like...10 percent of our quarter grade....

for the presentation, we have to choose 25-30 lines from the play (spoken by the same character and not interrupted by other characters in between lines of course....i don't think it has to be sonnets or anything like that....) and we have to do a soliloquey in front of the class. we actually have to dress up as that character and dramatize him/her.... !!:blink: and then we have to analyze that speech (like the figures of speech in it...etcetra.)!!! the whole thing has to be about eight or nine minutes, no more and no less.....

anyone has any suggestions as to what would be easier to do for a soliloquey and analysis?? cuz seriously i have NO idea...

thanks!~
Ana
Loyal

Re: Presentation On Shakespeare's Julius Caesar....

Post by Ana »

do Mark Antony's speech at caesar's funeral. do from Friends, Romans, countryman lend me your ears.. to ..My heart is there with Caesar let me pause till it come back to me. we are on this play in my honors english class and this is what i am thinking about doing for bonus.
Loves Chris with all my heart. without him i do not know where i would be. he is my savior and someday i hope to help him like he has helped me.

I love you chris.
Dolly
Loyal

Post by Dolly »

Thanks for your suggestion!! Well....turned out that somebody chose that already....so I chose the "If you have tears, prepare to shed them now...." Antony's speech in the funeral oration too...... so freaked out...we have to analyze his techniques too!! (and it's SUCH a boring play....I think....)
Doh!-Nut
Loyal

Post by Doh!-Nut »

I find it ironic in the 1800s Shakespear was read in 5th grade.

;)
There's more then Democrats and Republicans. Get a new mantra, and in the meantime remember to use No More Tears? brand baby shampoo every evening.