My Stupid Life Story

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
fairytale420
Loyal

My Stupid Life Story

Post by fairytale420 » Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:02 pm

[B]I never really wanted to introduce myself to ne body here but I might as well.... Well for starts my name is Sharlene (ugly name) or just Shar.... i live in stupid Wisconsin... im 15 now my birthday is in april 3rd... uhh when i was little i was born haha duh..but when i was 6 months and my birth mother started doing drugs and didnt give a dam about me...she only liked my brother... and did everything with him and just let me sit there by myself.... so i guess eather me my dad and my bro left her.. or she left us...i dont remember... but ne who... it was us three and my dad met my 1st step mom and she was the cleaning lady...well she cared alot about me and about my bro and dad....and ever since then she took pics of me...since there wernt ne........i guess i was a beautiful baby..iunno..but those two got married and then i had a step sister.....her name is tabbitha... my brothers is chaz....but ...ne who..so we lived in milaukee for a while below a bunch of freaks...we had a duplex.... my dad and step mom faught alot...and my dad is abuse... so we moved to neosho....and are neighbor lady was a freak and accused us of poisoning her water... and i saw my birth mom like maybe 3 times...and my grandma.. well ever since neosho we never saw them ever again....for all i know my birth mom is dead..k so we left neosho and moved to ripon...lived here since 2nd grade.... got picked on alot....my bro and sis torchered me... i will tell u some stories if u ask....so for who ever reads this go ahead and ask..... fights got worse... my dad beat me alot....lately not....just makes me feel horrible bout myself....umm my parents gotta divorse in 6th grade so like 4 yrs ago.....she lives like 2 hrs away and me and my sis and bro get along alot.... my sis is 20 now and has a 2yr old and has another on the way and lives with my mom.....shes notta s**t tho.....mmm my bro is a bum....and my dad remarried last january to a bitch.. who cant stand me and i cant stand her....mmm my family sux and doesnt understand ne thing.... my dad is horrbily racist....and hates ppl.......he doesnt no how to treat his kids... tells me he hates me......beat me really bad once and then bribed me....ummm i barely see or talk to my iss and mom......im horribly depressed wanna die but im not suicidal.....tho i think alot about it........thats bout it......my dumb story
You didnt know, but i did. I love you but you dont know. Your in my dreams, your in my thoughts, your in the air. I wish to be with you, but you dont know. I wish to know more, but you dont know. I see you around, but you dont know. Do you see me. I can look at you, and you make me smile, but you didnt know. You made me happy, you made me sad, but you didnt know. There was never a chance between me and you, but you must know.