My Story

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Without_Him
Hooked On HelpingTeens

My Story

Post by Without_Him »

Hey, my name is Tori and I'm 18 years old. I live with my mother in a small appartment located in Chicago. When I was 14 years old I met Micheal, who was 21 at the time. I snuck behind my mothers back to see him as much as I could. After being with him for 8 months we became sexual active. I soon gave birth to a beautiful baby boy name Reggie Ray. The moment I held Reggie I fell in love with him. He was beautiful with his curly black hair and dark brown eyes full of wonder. I thought everything was going to be perfect. I was sure Micheal would ask me to marry him and the three of us would be a family. But instead Micheal filed for custody of Reggie. My mother then wanted to press rape changes but Micheals father was a lawyer and of course the case was dropped because I had allowed Micheal to tape us making love one night and in the tape I had basically said I wanted to have sex with him. Stupid me. So Micheal got custody of Reggie and I am only allowed to see him every other weekend. Sometimes I go a whole month without seeing him. Reggie is now five. I have missed more than half of his life. I wasn't there when he said his first words, took his first steps. I love Reggie more than anything in the world and I will do ANYTHING to get him back.
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: My Story

Post by iHEAVENn »

wow.

that must be hard :/

your a good mother though to still try and get custody. dont ever stop fighting for him k? why dont you see if you can arrange to see your son every weekend now, you are 18 and he is your son, try talking to the father and makin an arangement maybe??

i wish you the best of luck if you ever wanna talk pm me anytime : )
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

Hey Tori, welcome to TH. Maybe eventually you will get custody of him...
There's always someone cooler than you
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

Hey Tori. Welcome to the site. Im sorry about losing custody of your son. Keep trying to get him back, you are older now so you probably have a better chance now. I hope that everything will work out for you soon. Stay strong.

~Brittney

Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Oh Man.. thats so sad :(

I'm sorry, Tori. Keep trying!

Welcome anyway- see ya around
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

Hey, welcome.

So is Reggie the guy in your avatar?
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.