Charity :)

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
angelbbi55
Loyal

Charity :)

Post by angelbbi55 »

yea! one of the only reasons i actually do like my school is that we do so much stuff to raise money for charity and tomorrow is the first day of this cafe thing we do. a few kids get to come about an hour early and like, raise money by turning my science teacher's room into a cafe kinda thing where we serve them breakfast and stuff :) i'm just so happy because tomorrow is the first day and i get to do it and i think that's cool because that's when i really wanted to do it because the day after that is my birthday :) so many good things, so little time :)

i <3 raising money for charity, it makes you feel really good about yourself :)
I look into your eyes

So full of pain and betrayl

And as I wipe the tear from your face

I see that they've never looked so beautiful...
Doh!-Nut
Loyal

Re: Charity :)

Post by Doh!-Nut »

Watching "Rich Girls" show on MTV makes me feel good about myself.

No matter how stupid I feel, I can relate that those two will always be worse.

:P :P :P
There's more then Democrats and Republicans. Get a new mantra, and in the meantime remember to use No More Tears? brand baby shampoo every evening.
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

ahaha, yes, those "rich girls" try to be charitable, but alas, their credit cards get the best of them, and they end up on 5th ave. shopping.

i really really wish my school did charity work. it would make me feel ten times better about myself, and the fact that i would be completing my 75 hours worth of service work for bright futures...
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

my school dose charity work , right now my creative writing teacher is collecting toys and money for an orphange...
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

My school doesn't do charity work...i mean yeah somewhat, but not always...congrats on doing it!! :)

I soo wish that i was rich!!!! That would be soo cool to do that shopping!! I love shopping, but i am not wealthy :(
Bettyisfun2003
Loyal

Post by Bettyisfun2003 »

Charity

is

a

good

habit

to

get

into.
yoaliens3000
Veteran

Post by yoaliens3000 »

my school does that too... it pisses me off. first my parents gotta pay tuition, then they ask for mass money and such.

one time my school wanted to raise like 20,000 dollars for a airconditionair for the cafeteria. remember i go to a priviate school so im like wtf. i told my parents im not gonna participate bc i dont believe in wat the moneys for. id rather then air condition the 3rd floor classrooms. me and my twin were the only ones outta my sophmore class who didnt do the little walkathon thing. so they threatened us with detentions, more homework, suspension and such bc we didnt show up for school that day. we got tired of aruging with them so we just got my dad to go in and yell at them.
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

i think that is so great.our school does a lot of charity work which is so great. thats awsome. keep contributing!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
angelbbi55
Loyal

Post by angelbbi55 »

i like rich girls but did anybody see that one episode, it was so fucking stupid jaime was like 'people in the midwest don't buy like, cargo pants cuz they'd look good with stiletto heels and a cute top, but because they work out in the fields and need the extra pockets'

i live in the midwest, but i don't live anywhere near a fucking field and people around here do wear cargo pants b/c they'd look good w/ stilettos and a cute top...
I look into your eyes

Michy
Loyal

Post by Michy »

you know what angel said pisses me off, i live in good ol' indiana and yea i ride horses - but so do people all around the friggin us! i just think that rich people can get a bit full of themeselves an' think that everyone who isnt as rich as they are live a poor life and dont have enough money for all thiss other stuff - but I will say that there are some rich people who know what it is like not being so rich so they are kind to the pooer people - but the girls from rich girls were born into wealth, so they dont know anything but wealth!

my school does some charity work... but since i got sick i havnt been able to do any ::cries::
feel the chemicals going to your head

even if its from something light

get that high sensation all over again

go on, go after it again

dont do to much crap though

dont need a bad trip now do we

if the ocean was weed and I was a duck, id swim to the bottom and smoke my way up, but the ocean aint weed nor am I a duck, so pass the bong and shut the fuck up

angelbbi55
Loyal

Post by angelbbi55 »

+ who the hell needs pockets if they're working out in a field?

**horses scare me**

rich people suck
I look into your eyes

pokl
Loyal

Post by pokl »

glad u do that all we have at our skol is stupid can drives :P
i had an idea it would save world hunger nobody world every have to be homeless and it would bring world peace

then forgot what it was