Is There Anywhere I Can Go?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Star Wars Fanatic
Dedicated

Is There Anywhere I Can Go?

Post by Star Wars Fanatic »

hello. this is a pretty cool site. my friend told me about this site. hope i can help or be helped here...

:bag: Well let me tell you something about myself, I have some problems. who am i kidding, i have a lot of problems. wont get into 'em here. well my life is kinda bad. outta my whole school, i only have 2 actual friends that i talk to and very grateful to have.....im never wanted anywhere.......ive been marked an Underdog. dont mind that, i just dont like when i go sit at a table with some of my classmates, they get up and leave...on purpose......... :'( .........

well....thats pretty much it...ill add more in my profile...
She's goin' away....she's goin' away...What's wrong with my life today?<<<
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Is There Anywhere I Can Go?

Post by Shwynsh »

hey...

Everyone has problems- and you can come here to talk about it and work it through-

I look forward to reading your posts!

<3
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

hi! welcome to TH im sure youll enjoy being here, if you ever need anything let me know ok? :hug:

Laurie :rolling:
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
Michy
Loyal

Post by Michy »

:hug: I am new here to! Welcome to TH! I have only been here a few days and they have already helped me alot, I am sure they will be able to help you! pm me anytime, I love to talk!
feel the chemicals going to your head

even if its from something light

get that high sensation all over again

go on, go after it again

dont do to much crap though

dont need a bad trip now do we

if the ocean was weed and I was a duck, id swim to the bottom and smoke my way up, but the ocean aint weed nor am I a duck, so pass the bong and shut the fuck up

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

Hey, welcome to TH!
There's always someone cooler than you
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

hey hun...welcome to the site...im sure that you will be able to get some nice advice here on what you are going through and make a few new friends as well...hope you enjoy yourself here...

~Brittney