Bonjour

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Bettyisfun2003
Loyal

Bonjour

Post by Bettyisfun2003 »

Anyone know any place were i can find information of the history of the french culture?
DepressedSlumber
Loyal

Re: Bonjour

Post by DepressedSlumber »

you can go to encyclopedias, internet, library, France lol lots of places...
In every heart there is a room

A sanctuary safe and strong

To heal the wounds from lovers past

Until a new one comes along
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

are u the same person that asked for info on the history of spanish culture? go to the library and ask if they have info on french hisotry, or go to a search engine and type in french history/ french culture hisotry
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

yahoo.com has a search engine, Google.com, all the places like these you can go and type a question or phrase and it can give you websites...although just to let you know, you have to type left to right it wont take it if you

type

this

ok?

:hug:
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hmmm...lets be smart and think about this for a moment? Where would you go to find information....lets see here....maybe...a library? ::gasp:: Oh ymy god! A library! How pecularly insane that I should suggest you go to a library??? Or, gasp! Maybe the internet? OMG! You're obviously on the internet, so perhaps you should check them. Just some pointers.

Sorry if this is sarcastic...but you're posts in sexuality provoked me to do this.

~~Jenna~~
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
pokl
Loyal

Post by pokl »

serch google see whatca find
i had an idea it would save world hunger nobody world every have to be homeless and it would bring world peace

then forgot what it was
andi
Loyal

Post by andi »

Originally posted by Toolrockgirl@Dec 6 2003, 03:06 PM

yahoo.com has a search engine, Google.com, all the places like these you can go and type a question or phrase and it can give you websites...although just to let you know, you have to type left to right it wont take it if you

type

this

ok?

:hug:

i'm glad that you have to post normal now...who changed it???? yea that was all i wanted to say! yea and the rest for betty's question has been answered many times by now...though i'm surprised that you went ONLINE to ask that but it never crossed your mind to search online....... :blink:
"These are the days worth living, these are the years worth giving, these are the moments, these are the times, lets make the most out of our lives"
pokl
Loyal

Post by pokl »

ya thankz also 4 changin it got kinda annoyin but hey its your choice :)
i had an idea it would save world hunger nobody world every have to be homeless and it would bring world peace

then forgot what it was