Hey

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Sweetlipz
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Hey

Post by Sweetlipz »

Hey everyone, I'm Emily. You may see me around on other boards, but I've just recently joined this one. :)

I'm 15, bisexual, I have a boyfriend, and I'm a freshman in high school. I'm open to new friendships, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me! I guess I'll see you around!

-Emily
Have a good cry, wash out your heart; cuz if you keep it inside, it'll tear you apart!

<span style=\'color:purple\'Just be YOURSELF! No one else wants to...
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Hey

Post by Shwynsh »

Hey Emily, I'm Anna. I'm also a freshman in highschool.. I'm glad you decided to join TH.. its quite a cool place.

cya around..
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Michy
Loyal

Post by Michy »

hey i am michy, welcome to TH!
feel the chemicals going to your head

even if its from something light

get that high sensation all over again

go on, go after it again

dont do to much crap though

dont need a bad trip now do we

if the ocean was weed and I was a duck, id swim to the bottom and smoke my way up, but the ocean aint weed nor am I a duck, so pass the bong and shut the fuck up

Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Emily,

Welcome! I'm glad you could join us. Ahhh, the good old days of being a freshman :P How are you enjoying High School so far?
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

Hi.

Welcome to the addiction
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
googlyeyeballs
Loyal

Post by googlyeyeballs »

hey dude. what's up

Beth :woot:

If you need a friend

Try not to find one who sets the trend

Look for someone who indeed

Has a different sort of creed

Someone who loves you like a brother

Someone who shows you to care for oneanother

Look for a friend who knows you

Someone to be there for you

Look for someone who loves

Someone who prays to the one above

You won't ever have to be alone again

Because you have your friend

And your friend has you

Which is truly a different view
Sweetlipz
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Sweetlipz »

Originally posted by Kiyotie@Dec 10 2003, 04:53 PM

Emily,

Welcome! I'm glad you could join us. Ahhh, the good old days of being a freshman :P How are you enjoying High School so far?

High school is really great. I get a lot more freedom than I did in Middle School. Thanks for asking! :)

Thanks for your warm welcomings everyone!
Have a good cry, wash out your heart; cuz if you keep it inside, it'll tear you apart!

<span style=\'color:purple\'Just be YOURSELF! No one else wants to...
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

hi my name is ashley and i'm in 11th grade. i hope you enjoy th. and it was really nice to meet you.
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com