New

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
TorturedPhoenix
Hooked On HelpingTeens

New

Post by TorturedPhoenix »

Hey, I'm new here. I'm 16 year old sophmore guy. :kid:

Anyway, I came here cuz I got tons of issues :wallbash: and this site looks like it serious. So tell me if this site is worth anything.

This place gots tons of cool smileys though :P
and the phoenix will rise again
four
Veteran

Re: New

Post by four »

Well it tends to help people who come here for a little while with specific problems, but from what I have seen it is never a good idea to hang around for more than a month... just leads to bad things. Being around so many people with the same problems just brews you thinking that having them is normal and okay, so you stop trying to work them out.
NAAM
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

hey im Laurie, :rolling: welcome to TH, im sure youll enjoy it here, and the people here are pretty good about helping...if you ever need anything let me know ok?

:hug:
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

hey..yeah..i agree with four...this site is a really good help....but getting the help that you need and then leaving works better....coming here for help only and not getting attatched is what i mean...cuz as four said..sticking around for a long time can lead to bad things...so yeah..we are all here to help whenever you need it....good luck..

~Brittney

Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Welcome to our home on the internet...enjoy your stay. :)
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

We're like drugs :)

Welcome.
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

haha... yeah i agree with hara-kiri.

Welcome- I really hope your problems get sorted out here- and i hope you can find the help you neeeed....

cyaa
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Originally posted by Hara-Kiri@Dec 8 2003, 05:16 PM

We're like drugs :)

Welcome.
Only worse.
NAAM