Question About My Post Count

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
OutCast
Loyal

Question About My Post Count

Post by OutCast »

Why does my post count keep rolling back? i was at about 110 the other day, and as of now im at 96(97 if you count this one). Why does it keep rolling back? (note: i dont care, i come here to read more than to post, im jsut curious)
I lost my gf to a guy who lives 20 000 miles away and wont see her for at least 3 years. imagine how depressed i am.
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: Question About My Post Count

Post by OverDrive »

if you post in any of the Teenhelp Lounge forums (chit chat and the like) your post count doesnt increase

I've also checked logs and no one has touched your account
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

hmm...are you sure that your numbers are 110? or did you get a pm from admins saying that you are posting nonesence, thus being a "post whore"...or mabey your numbers were added for like chit-chat or something and then were subtracted...i really don't know, but don't worry about it...i am sure that the admins know what they are doing! :)
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Are you sure about those numbers? Cause only an admin would be able to knock your post count down, and they would notify you if they had done that.
NAAM
OutCast
Loyal

Post by OutCast »

i know i was over 103, i dont care tho i was just curious. and i havent got a pm in a while lol
I lost my gf to a guy who lives 20 000 miles away and wont see her for at least 3 years. imagine how depressed i am.
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by OutCast@Dec 7 2003, 09:17 PM

i know i was over 103, i dont care tho i was just curious. and i havent got a pm in a while lol
Incorrect. I checked all forms of staff logs. Nobody has touched your account. As a further measure of proof, I have queried the database of the support groups directly for any matches to your member account. You have 101 total post records, HOWEVER, even though those posts show up in the database does not mean they counted towards your total cumulative post count. If they were made in any forums inside of the TeenHelp Lounge then they will not have counted towards your total cumulative post count. I found that 99 of your posts (as of this moment) are posts outside of the TeenHelp Lounge. This means that your current postcount it states [ 99 posts ] is 100% accurate and you have nothing to worry about. There is nothing wrong with the system. You did misread something. Your account is fine.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your time here at TeenHelp. :)
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.