Transfer

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
HockeyPlayinPsychoChick
Loyal

Transfer

Post by HockeyPlayinPsychoChick »

alright....here's the situation....i went to school on the othr side of town for middle school and elementary school even though i live on this side of town. well this year, as i'm starting high school, my parents make me go to the high school thats about a fifteen minute walk from my house.i want to go to the high school on the other side of town because all my friends are there. almost everyone from my hockey team goes there and i can't stand the school i go to. part of the reason my mom wants me to go to this school is because she works there and she feels that she has more of an idea of what's going on but am i wrong to think that this shouldn't be their decision to make? it's my life, right? i mean, i have a certain group of friends that when i'm around them i have a totally wild, fun time but if i'm away from them i'm totally depressed, silent, and miserable. they say i'll get a better education going to the school i go to but honestly, i hate it and i can't really learn when i know that in ten minutes i'll be out at lunch in a school with 3500 people, and except for one person, i'd be walking around a total loner and miserable which i do anyways. i hate this school so much and i just want to know if anyone has some ideas that i could use to get my parents to let me transfer....they'd be very helpful.
no i'm normal...it's everyone else who's crazy.

how come only some people have that one person to bring them lifelong happiness?

if nobody liked people that were different than them, nobody would like anybody in this world.

r.i.p.

louie dog(1989-2001)

bradley james nowell(2/22/68-5/25/96)

"good music is good music and that should be enough for anybody."-brad nowell
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Re: Transfer

Post by emotionalcutie »

Tell them how miserable you are, and make sure that they listen to you. Say to them some of the things you wrote in your post. My mom is making me go to a school that I dont want to go to, but I'm not aloud to go to my old school with all my freinds and I know how you feel about being alone. I'm really shy when I'm not with my friends and I hate it, but I have no other choice.
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

well i mean the only thing u can really do is sit down and be honest with ur mom. tell her how u feel and how ur frustrated. she may listen and change her mind. good luck
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

you sound like me. except, i didnt go to the same elementary school and middle school with the same people, and i dont have a group. well... i did, but then i came to this school, and i got used to not being around them.

but everything else sounds the same.

i say just go with the flow. everythings bound to happen for a reason. you just gotta find out what this school is gonna bring to you.

as for me... im thinking im moving. yippee!
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...