Ticklish!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
andi
Loyal

Ticklish!

Post by andi »

omg i'm SO tickilish and i hate it! all you have to do is poke me and i jump...how do i stop being tickilish?? people tickle me cuz they know i hate it....grrrrrrrr! does ne one have ne suggestions?

*andi*
"These are the days worth living, these are the years worth giving, these are the moments, these are the times, lets make the most out of our lives"
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Re: Ticklish!

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

no suggestions but im exactly the same way. my boyfriend can just touch me, or look like he is going to tickle me and i scream..i hate it too..
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
kinipela :)
Loyal

Post by kinipela :) »

Haha.

I'm totally feelin' ya ;)

I have a 'ticklish aura' I swear. All someone has to do is wiggle their fingers near me like they're going to tickle me, and I freak out.

Guess we're special :)

rain will make the flowers grow

journal
andi
Loyal

Post by andi »

yea i guess we are special...but i wish it would go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its SO annoying...i just punch people everytime they tickle me...cuz i hate it so much...but ya know when i'm w/ a guy and he even puts his hand on my stomach...yea i start to jump and stuff..its horrible...it takes all the romance outta it!!! grrr!

*andi*
"These are the days worth living, these are the years worth giving, these are the moments, these are the times, lets make the most out of our lives"
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

They usually stop and go away if you sit real still and look at them sarcastically.
I wish I were a spy.
four
Veteran

Post by four »

If you do not make as big of a deal about it most people will nto try to tickle you.
NAAM
andi
Loyal

Post by andi »

yea i know i sit there and i try to hold it in...but its so hard! and the people that already know just keep doin it because they know i'm trying not to laugh...but seriously i'm tickilish everwhere! you can like touch my arm....damn it sucks!

*andi*
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

LOL you can't make it go away. No suggestions here, all I can do is relate to ya! :rolleyes:
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

Originally posted by love_in_a_box@Dec 10 2003, 07:10 PM

They usually stop and go away if you sit real still and look at them sarcastically.

lol thats what I do when people poke me and say, are you ticklish....and since im not I just stare at them liek there CRRAAZY :shifty: lol
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

i am ticklish too...there really isn't anything you can do about it, sorry andi! :)

I am moving this to chit-chat because it really has no helping advaseries (prob. used wrong)...:)

***Moved to Chit-Chat***
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

wow...nevermind, i am not the mod. here..geez, i am really, really loosing it!!

i though this was posted in general school :shy:
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

haha yeah- I see your friends point of view though- its so funny :D

my best friend- if you just poked her side she would jump back and land on the ground screaming.. it was SO funny... she doesn't really do it anymore cause i guess shes used to it...
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"