My Bio Teahcer & Math Teacher

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
faith
Veteran

My Bio Teahcer & Math Teacher

Post by faith »

ok so i stayed after school today to get some bio things staighgened out and i never realized how cool my teacher is! we were done studying at 315 and my mom wasnt coming to get me untill 415 and i was like oh no what do i do?!?! and shes like well we cant talk! so i talked to my bio teacher for an hr and it was great! i never knew she was soo awsome! :P :D :P
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Soul
Loyal

Re: My Bio Teahcer & Math Teacher

Post by Soul »

It must be a Bio teach thing..cause I stayed with mine today too, and she is fucking awesome. What smart people they are. :)
I had the notion that you'd make me forget the world...But your undecisive mind shows me that you are "just another guyl"...I had the feeling that those looks you gave me were real...What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams maybe then you'd know how I feel...

But that day will most likely never come for me

And it's just my luck to end up getting stuck

... to everything you are...

<...The Spill Canvas...
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Hey! I know! Teachers are soo much cooler when you get to know them on a personal level!! :)
Adnama
Veteran

Post by Adnama »

Here here, the majority of teachrs are pretty cool when you get to know them more presonaly.

Being a teachers-pet/nerd/geek/school-girl type person, i oughta know. I've become litteral friends with alot of my teachers, particularly the ones i had in middle school. I love to go back and visit those people so much. I get more excited about showing my report card [stright a's baby!] to my middle school teachers than i do to my parents! [cause my parents dont care, hmph].

So yeah i know what you mean.
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

alot of teachers can turn out to be really nice/cool outside of class...think about it, if teachers acted so easy going, alot of kids would walk all over them...
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

yea teahcers are way cool. u gotta be a certain kind of person to teach so i think that says alot of them. but its like u never hear about the good teachers only the bad ones. :wacko:
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

my bio teacher sucks. im fully glad that monday will be the last day EVER that i have to see her ugly ass. :)
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

haha...my bio teacher is really funny, and old! He is like 60 years old and says dunky in stead of donkey...haha...thats the best part of the day when he says "For the last time! Dunkys can't reproduce!" haha...wow...soo funny! :D
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

yea thats is good flavaoftheweek!! good job for making it through a semester! (it is a semester right?)

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

Stephanie
Loyal

Post by Stephanie »

My bio teacher is amazing as well! She has a great sense of humour. I was lucky to have her for both gr 11 and 12.
Never, ever let somebody lead you to believe for even just one moment that you are not completely beautiful!
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

i took bio last year..yeah my teacher was cool, but he was an ex of mine...rather awkard..and my brother dated his sister, and we doubled a few times..woo made for some awkard study sessions, and i swear i onyl stayed cuz i needed bio help..lol
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

My bio teacher last year was so damn cool too. In fact she's still to give me back a CD grrr she's had it for ages.

My bio teacher this year is alright but she's quite... old fashioned and I don't agree with a lot of her disciplinary methods.
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

well u may have seen my post about how my bio teacher kicks ass but so does my math teacher. hehe. well all my teachers are awsome for that matter. but math and bio really stand out. anyways so i have my math teacher for 2nd hr math and then again for 6th hr study hall. its GREAT. he teases me so much and its hilarioius. like today i called him a bastard and hes like good im glad the feling is nutual. and he is just the funniest guy in the world. i was like have u corrected my test yet and hes like no and then puts it on the bottom of the pile of like 60 tests and im like ahlquist! and then he threw it away (fake threw it away) and it was soooo funny. and i was like this is why im switching out of ur class! and hes like oh youll see. and then like 5 min b4 class was over he goes i only tease the ones i love. and that was really sweet. and he was like i tease u cuz i know u so well (ive had him for 3 yrs) and i was like u dont know me! and he was like i know u better then u know urself. which is totally true. cuz he was the 1rst one i told about my abusive family situation and the 1rst one i told about my ED. so u can only imagine how cool he is. anyways this was hella long. hehe

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

I am mergering this topic w/ your other topic dealing w/ your biology teacher...