A Year Ago

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
TorturedPhoenix
Hooked On HelpingTeens

A Year Ago

Post by TorturedPhoenix »

Hey, I dunno how this is gonna sound. I wanna know how I could have dealed with something better. But a year ago I was bullied by this fag. It was partly my fault cuz when he firsted cussed at me I fed it right back to him. It got more and more violent till I had it with his shoving and trash talking and I started a fight with him. He played it smart, he made it clear to me that it was I that started the fight. Anyway, I easily lost cuz he was a lot stronger than he looked. He had strong chest and arms but everything was weak so I misjudged. Anyway, everyone was pushing me to fight him again. He was still shoving me and all. So I trash talked him at lunch once, getting ready to fight. But then a few of the kids that talked me into fighting him convinced me to back down, bastards. It was obvious that I'd just lose again. So he got even worse towards me, gave me a date about a week away that he was gonna beat me up on. I quit that school before he got the chance. Now I don't want it to sound like I'm a puss cuz I'm not. There was a lot of other shit going on at the time stressing me into quitting. And I had just started at that school a few months ago so I didn't really care much (well maybe I did care). It had pushed me to the brink where I wanted to kill him and I probably would have if I didn't quit. It was my freshmen year. I know that I handled that in pretty much the worst possible way and I always worry that the past will repeat itself. So far it hasn't happened again but if it does I want to know how I can deal with it better.
and the phoenix will rise again
Doh!-Nut
Loyal

Re: A Year Ago

Post by Doh!-Nut »

Very wise to not fight a second time.

"If equally matched, fight. If the opponent is stronger, split, reevaluate." - Art of War
There's more then Democrats and Republicans. Get a new mantra, and in the meantime remember to use No More Tears? brand baby shampoo every evening.
English_Rose
Loyal

Post by English_Rose »

If it happens again, don't let it. Think back to the beginning, when did this lad start picking on you?? Was it something you did or said?? Whatever it was, try not to do it again, even if it wasn't your fault.

If it was because of nothing, then that's totally unfair and wrong. If it was because of nothing then if anyone tries pushing you around again, make it clear that you'll stand for no shit, trust me, it works. If someone pushes you, push them back, I've always learnt that way (even though people will say that that's the wrong thing to do, it's the only way to earn some respect.) Even if you do lose, they'll know not to push you around again.

Also, I know that lads will NEVER EVER go to the teacher about something like this, so if you get into a fight, win or lose, someone's bound to find out and then the teachers will come and start giving you a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong lecture - but at least when they do you can tell them your side of the story and tell them why it happened instead of snitching.

That's my advice - but it's not always right.
TorturedPhoenix
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by TorturedPhoenix »

hey english rose, thanks for your advice and all, but apparently you didn't read my post, what you said is exactly what I did and it didn't work out.
and the phoenix will rise again
.::lLuCiOuZShAwDiil::.
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by .::lLuCiOuZShAwDiil::. »

Well . . . . . I did read your article and I think you did the right thing by standing up for yourself where you fucked up is when you started listening to what other people said. . . about fighting him again . . . . You proved your not a pussy once you don't have to prove it again . . .. if someone does start picking on you again stand up show them that you are not going to take no shit from them . . . but when people say to do it again because how people LOVE to see fights just ignore them. . . unless the kid bothers you again (must be a retard if he does) So yeah, every school is going to have there bullies but if you dont do nothing about it they going to know you are a easy target and they going to keep on doing it and doing it because they enjoy bothering kids that they know wont fight back even if you get your ass kicked and people start talking shit just think that you are not a pussy you stood up to him and even if you lost you weren't scared of him than again violence is not the answer but every one does have a right to stand up for themselves right? and the thing about killing people you shouldn't why do you want to go to Jail for someone who's not even worth it? ruin your whole entire life for one stupid person? come one now you cud do better than that
* 8 Letters, 3 Words, and 1 meaning*[/u]