Just Come And Say Hi (please)

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
TISHAhasISSUES

Just Come And Say Hi (please)

Post by TISHAhasISSUES »

hello people i am tisha. i am 19 and looking for some new friends. i have nothing going on in my life now (like i did before) so chat and say hi... :( :( :(

*Edit:

4. Excessive CAPS will earn you a ban. CAPS are only entitled for SHOUTING. Use this sparingly in your posts. Posts filled with caps will be edited and you will be warned.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Just Come And Say Hi (please)

Post by Shwynsh »

Hi Tisha! First thing you need to learn about TH is that you're not allowed to over-use the CAPS unless you're shouting! I don't think you are.. lol

Welcome- i hope you find the friends and help you're looking for :)
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Tisha,

Yes, please next time do read the rules over very carefully. :) Welcome to the site, we're all glad to have you here! If you ever need anything please let me know.

Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
TISHAhasISSUES

Post by TISHAhasISSUES »

who do i think i was fooling by trying to get help on a website. everything is a joke, all i wanted is someone to maybe talk to and become friends with...just someone to say hi. i guess i can't get help here sorry for wasting your guys time. next time please try to make someone feel good first before pointing out the things they did wrong. thanks anyway
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

Hi Tisha, sorry about how those 2 made you feel. Im sure they were not meaning to pick on you, they just like to enforce the rules in a different way then i would have done it, sorry i wasn't here earlier for you. I hope you come back :)! Ever feel like talking, pm me or add me to msn, yahoo, aim..my info is in my profile. Need anything just ask. Welcome to teenhelp.

~Brittney

Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

I have to agree with Tisha, when I first read her introduction and saw the Excessive CAPS thing, I thought "Well, that was a nice welcome, Holly".

Anyways Tisha, we have nice people around, not me, but other people, like Britt up there. So welcome and don't judge the whole site over just 2 users, we have nice people who are willing to help and be friends with you. So stick around, you will find great people here. Take me as an example, I pretty much found the love of my life here and Im not even a nice person.

Take care.

Hara.
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
xoxoxo
Loyal

Post by xoxoxo »

Hey tisha, I am here to give you advice anytime! just pm me, i love helping other people, and im always looking for new friends:) Just because they told you not to use Caps, its nothing personal, just a rule(a stupid rule if you ask me, i mean whats the difference between big letters and small letters?) But anyways, Pm me anytime okay? Welcome to the site:)

CAndy
lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Post by lil_angel_lover »

Hey girl! I am Heather and I am here to help you if you need it. Read my quote at the bottom. I hope that you enjoy staying at TH!!! Have fun!

:hug:
If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.
TISHAhasISSUES

Post by TISHAhasISSUES »

I wasn't trying to be mean to anyone and if i was i am truly sorry. I am just having a really difficult time right now and i may have blown it out of context. Sorry