Study Tips

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
rosiegirl06
Loyal

Study Tips

Post by rosiegirl06 »

Does anyone have some tips for studying? I really need to study because I have finals starting Monday but I keep getting distracted and want to do other stuff. So what do you all do to keep motivated and on track when you are studying?
Not all who wander are lost.

Never be someone's slogan, because you are poetry.

I'm a wild and an untamed thing

I'm a bee with a deadly sting

You get a hit and your mind goes ping

Your heart'll pump and your blood will sing

So let the party and the sounds rock on

We're gonna shake it 'till the life has gone

Rose tint my world

Keep me safe from my trouble and pain
OurLadyOfSorrows
Needs Another Hobby

Re: Study Tips

Post by OurLadyOfSorrows »

The best thing to do is to take regular breaks between your studying.

Study for say 15 minutes and then take a 15 minute break, come back to your work and study for another 15 minutes. You could do this till you make up say, an hours studying a night. Breaking it down into smaller chunks makes it a lot easier to digest.

One other thing that is important is to make sure you get plenty of sleep the night before, and have a healthy filling breakfast. Water also helps
I can resist everything except temptation - Silverstein
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

get a freind who is also studying for finals and have her quiz you and study with her. that has really helped me in the past
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Stephanie
Loyal

Post by Stephanie »

repetition, cue cards, read aloud, draw a cross over ur sheets for depth perception purposes, stand up when studying...
Never, ever let somebody lead you to believe for even just one moment that you are not completely beautiful!