I Feel Selfish...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
jessica5299
Dedicated

I Feel Selfish...

Post by jessica5299 »

I have everything....well not everything but theres nothing in my life that is really wrong. My parents are still married, all of my grandparents are still living, im an A, B student, i live in a nice house, people know and like me but i feel very alone. I never used to feel like this. Suddenly im losing all of my friends, im fighting more with my parents and i just want to get away. Yeah i know its a teenager thing and everyone goes through it..but i don't even have anyone to talk to about it. yeah i think about suicide sometimes..but then i start to feel very selfish. i mean there are people out there that have it ten times worse than i do. but i still feel shitty inside. I know its all in my head and i try to be happy. i mean im a freaking cheerleader for crying out loud..im suppose to happy 24/7 but i can't be. i just feel so alone and out of place. i feel like people are forgetting about me. i know its wrong to think this but i really want something to happen to me. i mean i wanna get into an accident or i want to have cancer or something..just so that people will realize that im still here and that i need someone to care about me...is this wrong to feel like this? am i being selfish?
~**~it kinda feels like im drownin in the Lords pain, until the sun comes out and shines again, smile, and give me reason to keep believin that everything ain't misleadin, and i kiss the clouds on them rainy days and smile for u when ya skys are gray babe, cuz im a tear drop away from cryin and a few shots away from dyin, dear Lord would u shower my pain~**~
taylortlc

Re: I Feel Selfish...

Post by taylortlc »

I feel the exact same way hun. I mean, I started crying when I read that because it hit so close to home. But I dont know what to tell you. All I know is that if you ever wanna talk Im here and if I'm not on th.org then my sn is: dabbitty
EgyptsGoddessx
Loyal

Re: I Feel Selfish...

Post by EgyptsGoddessx »

listen, your not being selfish. Your just lost. I was, you sound so much like I did, i have an exactly similar life, and felt the same way. The aloneness is terrible isnt it? like no matter how many people are in a room, you feel abandoned? all by yourself? hopelessly alone? I did. Listen, nothing and no one can help you with this, and no, not pills either. You have to satisfy yourself. Ask yourself what you really want. If you arnt religious, id say you should maybe study up on some religions, having faith is an amazing healing process! it can cure so much, just having faith. Find yourself a good religion that you are comfortable with. If you dont like religions, just try to reach a goal, something great. realize that the universe exists far beyond the places your car can go. The only one who can truely heal you is, well, you.

Im wishing you the best of luck.

sincerely,

Jessica