Black Eye

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
EgyptsGoddessx
Loyal

Black Eye

Post by EgyptsGoddessx »

well, it all started when I was at school. I had just moved out of private high school into the public high school and didnt know anyone. About a week after I started, this REALLY REALLY cute and handsome guy came up and seemed interested in me. He talked to me several times, and we usually talked during lunch or before school. I never saw him go into a classroom, he looks around 25 years old. But, he told me he was a senior, and i believed him. He asked me out, and, knowing my mother, she would KILL me if i went out with someone that was going to be graduating next year, so i had to say no. I told him I wasnt ready for a relationship at this time, and he just kept pushing, asking why why why why why and for about 15 minutes wouldnt stop trying to get me to go out with him. Well, i didnt see him again for a few months, and then this other guy, Francis (my boyfriend *girly sigh*) asked me out, and so we started going out, he is only a year ahead of me. Well, just last week, I was walking the campus, and this guy, (his name is Daniel Wright thats what he told me, but im wondering but yeah) the guy who had asked me out, came and hit me directly in the eye, knocking me out!!!! I woke up and went to my class. The police are after him now.. It hurts. I kind of feel bad, should i?
unoshawty
Veteran

Re: Black Eye

Post by unoshawty »

Uuuhhh no shit you shouldnt feel bad. Thats called domestic violence. You need to find him and prosecute him. Hurt him or something..
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
Sliver
Veteran

Post by Sliver »

ok erm... find this Daniel and prosecute him. its your decision on who u go out with anyway, and u chose not to go out with him. he was a problem with that, he can go shove it where the sun dont shine.

Tom
Sliver, A.K.A Tom/Tommy/Tommy Boy (thanks to Lisa and sweethelp)

Moderated with Sweethelp in Bullying forum from Oct 6 2003 to 2006 sometime.

Moderated in the Self Expression Forum and Computer forum mainly, along with the rest of the lounge, until December 2006.

Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

No!! dont feel bad.. a guy punches you in the face-- theres nooo reason for you to feel bad. He sounds like a creep to me.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"