Am I Weird?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
EgyptsGoddessx
Loyal

Am I Weird?

Post by EgyptsGoddessx »

ok, this may sound strange to you, but i CANT hurt people.

im being serious. I got punched in the face the other day by a guy 4 years older than I was, and 1 foot taller too (not embelleshing) and I couldnt punch him back, or kick him or anything, even for self defence. I just turn the other cheek. I wont fight back, and HATE violence and war with a passion. (im not saying war isnt necessary at times though, dont get me wrong.) I just hate the grief, pain, and hurt it does to people. I have gone through so much anguish in my life, i dont want anyone to feel pain like I have. It hurts just to think about me hurting someone. I cant even shout obsenities at them!!! is there something wrong with me???
Saren
Veteran

Re: Am I Weird?

Post by Saren »

There is nothing at all wrong with you. You just don't put yourself to the low level they are in. I can be the same way. Don't worry.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

NoOnesBabyGirl
Loyal

Post by NoOnesBabyGirl »

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. I think it would be nice if more people were like you. I understand where u are coming from cuz I can be that way too, you are just a better person for not lowering yourself to their level like EgyptsGoddessx said.
<span style=\'color:green\' Te Amo Brian..You're the only person in the world that I truely could not live without
xXSecretlyxSinningXx
Loyal

Post by xXSecretlyxSinningXx »

I am like that too. I don't like to hurt people. I let people walk all over me because I don't want to hurt them or make them mad in anyway.
Adnama
Veteran

Post by Adnama »

I can tend to be like that. Now.. if some one were to come up and start like seriously beating me up, punching or what ever repetiedly... i can see my self giveing them what for. But if someone walked up to me and punched me, and left it at taht... i probalby wouldnt do any thing. I'd be likely to just walk away.

You're fine, infact thats a good trait to have in many situations.
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/
B_Lo
Loyal

Post by B_Lo »

Just means that your care a lot about others, and not much about yourself. Thats not all that healthy, try to even out your feelings a bit more
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali
tinydancer15
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by tinydancer15 »

Definately not! And not being able to hurt someone physically or emotionally means that theres something right with you. You have compassion and an understanding of the pain and you care so much, even about that people that hurt you you will not inflict pain on them. Dont think theres something wrong not being able to hurt people is a good thing.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

You are exactly like me about the fighting thing...i can't hit people because i know it is morally wrong...haha...heck, when i go skiing and people pass me or fall into me i apologize!! haha...There is nothing wrong w/ you...you are normal! :) You are mature! :)