Spark Notes

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
faith
Veteran

Spark Notes

Post by faith »

ok so i went to spark notes a couple days ago. and it said i needed to log in in order to get notes. so i did that. i created a user name and got a password but it told me that the user name was taken. so i tried like different user names that were totally random that no body would have taken and it still said they were taken. why is that? how do i get to the notes? ahh pleaSE HELP!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Re: Spark Notes

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Just keep trying different names. I once had that problem on a different site so I made the name "pot_dot_smot" and no one had taken it :lol:

(try that one)
I wish I were a spy.
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

why isnt anyone answering?!?! i need help!!!!!!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Stephanie
Loyal

Post by Stephanie »

ugh yes ive had that porblem loadsa times too! grrrr
Never, ever let somebody lead you to believe for even just one moment that you are not completely beautiful!
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Originally posted by faith@Jan 4 2004, 07:01 PM

why isnt anyone answering?!?! i need help!!!!!!
<_<

I bet you didn't even try my idea did you =P
I wish I were a spy.
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

no i didnt cuz im way too lazy and im sick of it not working! cuz if i tried like 43639367 then y would ur user name work? u know like what are the chances that some random numbers would be taken?! ahhh

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

Maybe you cant use numbers...
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Maybe she should just try my idea. Then appologize for ever doubting me.
I wish I were a spy.
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Yes, very ;)
I wish I were a spy.
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Meh. I have the same problems at that site and many others. There was one website where I made the name : ihateusernames. :P
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.