Biology 50 Pt. Lab!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Princess1121
Loyal

Biology 50 Pt. Lab!

Post by Princess1121 »

I have a biology lab due tomorrow. I have been looking for the answers and I have been studying it forever and i cant find what I need please somebody help me. please. you can IM me on AIM if you have any help for me.
<span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'I was walking down the street just a havin' a think, when a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink. He shook-a me up he took me by surprise he had a pick up truck and the devil's eyes. He glanced at me and i felt a change, time meant nothing, never would again!
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Re: Biology 50 Pt. Lab!

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

hey...whats it on?? i did okay in bio and i could probably help ya!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Kristina
Veteran

Re: Biology 50 Pt. Lab!

Post by Kristina »

Okay I think i helped ya out on AIM already but is there anything else?
There's always someone cooler than you