Finals!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Abbi
Veteran

Finals!

Post by Abbi »

Finals start next week, on Tuesday the 13th. I'm not much of a studier, but I HAVE to do good this year, I NEED to bring my history grade up mostly so I don't fail it, because I don't want to go to summer school. :'(

Anyone got any good study habits? Or any important information that you would like to share about it at all? Thanks.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Re: Finals!

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

what part of history?
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

do whatever and yea i mean whatever to get ur grade up. this may mean staying after school every day and going on for lunch and study hall but u need to do whatever u can. but most of all be honest with ur teacher. let her know that ur not doing too good in the class and ur really worried baout not doing good in finals. some teachers will sympathize and may even accomadte and of she doesnt do that she knows ur not ont of the student that dont give a shit about school....and even haivng her know that will make a difference
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Hey Abbi...a topic was made about studing tips, and i pinned it here in General School...heres the link:

Finals...
Stephanie
Loyal

Post by Stephanie »

Make your own study guide, cue cards are good for dates, highlighting important dates and lists and big leaders' names etc. Also, study groups work. Reading notes out loud is good. Going to extra tutorials, or if you have a study block, maybe your teacher has another history class that you can come to for the extra lesson?
Never, ever let somebody lead you to believe for even just one moment that you are not completely beautiful!
Sophizshoes
Loyal

Post by Sophizshoes »

ok history is one of my stong poiint b/c i love it but i've found watching accurate movies on the time period and using neumonics(i hope thats how u spell it) along w/ songs and other weird ways and facts you'll find it more fun and alot easier..i hope that helped