Hey

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
KermitKnowsIloveHim
Loyal

Hey

Post by KermitKnowsIloveHim »

I just kinda wanted to re-introduce myself.

Im Anna, I used to be pretty active here, then I kinda stoped posting for awhile, now Im sort of back, Lol. So yea.

Im fifteen, Im really into music, w/e kind. I play french horn i just made district band actualy which is pretty snazzy.

I used to be all depressed like, now Im actualy pretty happy. Stuff happened, life happened, and now I look at everything very differntly.

Teenhelp was there for me when i needed it I supose, now maybe I can be here for those who need me through teenhelp.

I dont know if any of your remember me, i obviously said stuff cause my post counts kinda high, lol. :-P

Love to all, thanks.

~Anna
<span style='font-family:Geneva'"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday" ~Winnie The Pooh

The most dire disaster in love is the death of the imagination -G. Meredith

What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies -Aristotle
Britt
Veteran

Re: Hey

Post by Britt »

heyyy I remember you..I missed you being here and posting fun thingssss!!...your friends with Tealy arn't ya?...how is she? if you are infact the person who knows her...lol...I get confuzzed..welcome back!!

XC Sabreur
Loyal

Post by XC Sabreur »

Hey, welcome back. I am sorta new here so I don't remember you. Its kool your coming back. Hope you have fun.
I'm a moderator of the Family/Friends forum, and Relationships! If you ever need help with anything, feel free to email, IM, or PM me.

For those of you wondering what my name means, here it is. The XC stands for Cross Country, because I run cross country and I run distance in track for my school. And Sabreur because I fence sabre in my spare time. And no, its not a lightsabre.

And if anyone else here fences or runs cross country or track, PM me ! we should talk sometime, I love running and fencing :D
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

Hey! Welcome back. I've always liked your user name :P
KermitKnowsIloveHim
Loyal

Post by KermitKnowsIloveHim »

Um... no, i dont know teal :-/ but "Dreampixie" (summer) is one of my closest friends in real life and i think she knew teal fairly well through aim and stuff... Sry I couldnt help... :-P
<span style='font-family:Geneva'"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday" ~Winnie The Pooh

The most dire disaster in love is the death of the imagination -G. Meredith

What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies -Aristotle
Daddys Girl
Loyal

Post by Daddys Girl »

Heya welcome back. I love your nick too!!
I know that time wont change a thing

If we're all moving in slow motion

It's hard to catch up

When the world is weighing you down

Tomorrow is always a brand new day.

You're the one thats always there

You make me smile like no one else

When you cry I want to die

And when you hold me,

I get all choked up inside

I love Chad.
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

Welcome.

I'm sure this place will be great for you....
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image