College Interview

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
uruj316
Loyal

College Interview

Post by uruj316 »

in like 2 weeks i have a college interview. it's not a very formal interview; we are meeting at Starbucks to talk. The person that is interviewing me, graduated from the college in '99. i am afraid of not sounding smart enough and that this person is gonna think i am so dumb. i don't know what to do and how to act. i've never been on an interview. have any of u guys been on interviews? what was it like? i how did ur interview go?
hey i'm pleading

my soul is bleeding

i don't want to be left alone

not when i'm right next to you

and are you thinking

it's so misleading

i don't want to be left alone

not when i'm right next to you

"Claire! Claire! my condolences! that sounds like a fat girls name."
faith
Veteran

Re: College Interview

Post by faith »

dont act like anything just go in there and tptally be urself! yull do fine. say in the beginging that ur nervoud and that might even calm u down.
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

haha...hmm...I have been in interviews in USAD, and just be yourself...sit straight up, shake there hands, be polight...do what you parents told ya to do since you were little! :)
ToraToraTora
Veteran

Post by ToraToraTora »

He already knows that youre smart enough, youre getting an interview at least. Radiate confidence. Introduce yourself, and shake hands. Be honest in your answers. Eye contact is important when answering questions. In the handshake, look directy at him. Use a firm grip, dont be all limp. Its disgusting.
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill