Review Sites

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Davidov541

Review Sites

Post by Davidov541 »

Does any1 no of a site that quizes u on school subjects? i would think some1 wouldve thought of the idea but i cant find one and i rly need some1 2 test me 4 my history exam 2morrow!
B_Lo
Loyal

Re: Review Sites

Post by B_Lo »

sparknotes.com have plenty of quizes on a lot of topics and the answers
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

just search at Yahoo! or Google...there are many sites that quiz you on the topic...

but sparknotes.com has good ones too, depending on your grade...(as described in the above post)
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

i would just go to a serach engine and type in practice hisotry tests and im sure u would hit some good sites
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea