Why Are People So Rude?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
tinydancer15
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: Why Are People So Rude?

Post by tinydancer15 »

People just dont understand the concept of hard work sometimes and that it takes a special kind of person to do the work involved with art and the talent so just understand that there being jeleous jerks
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

wow...i am really sorry for you!! Well, in my school when those things happen, we tell the princible and there is a "lock down" drill after they ask over the intercome if anyone has seen it, in case it was misplaced by like the janitor or art teacher...it might be some sick joke by some asshole or it could seriously be a mistake or a misplacement by a staff member...i really think that you should ask your art teacher or office worker because since it happened to both of yours, it might have a resonable explanation, or so i hope! :)
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

idk some ppl are just stupid like that. do u know who took it by any chance? or do u think anyone saw it? is ur teahcer nice about the whole situation?
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

I personally think that it was misplaced (like what was explained above)...just ask your teacher about it! :)
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Stealing art is pointless because it is too individual. Unless they want to keep it for their own pleasure which is, no offence, unlikely.
I wish I were a spy.
B_Lo
Loyal

Post by B_Lo »

some people are just really rude becuase they know no better, but ya know there are a lot of people out there that dont think what they are duin untilthey do it. We will alljust have to live with the jerks
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali