Midterms

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
FallonCeceAda
Loyal

Midterms

Post by FallonCeceAda »

I have midterms coming up next tuesday and wednesday.These are my first offical high school midterms and I have noclue how to study for them. I want to ace them so bad!!!! I am currently homeschooling and just returing to school to take these things, so I don't even get the practice tests. Help Me! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Lyn :cap:
I was talking to God, and I asked him

"God why don't you create a scientist who can find the cure for AIDS/HIV and Cancer? Why can't you send a leader to give world peace?"

You know what God said?

"I did, but you all killed them in the womb."

I am a Army JROTC Cadet Private

I am 100% Pro-Life

I am Catholic

I am Drug Free

But most of all,

I am "Me"
tillthedayidie
Loyal

Re: Midterms

Post by tillthedayidie »

well dont cram, like study the day before or study fast because it comes then it goes and youll forget everything, dont study unimportant things study the main ideas, write them on flash cards and memorize facts, then have someone quiz you on them, if its a list the best way i have found to do it is take the first letter if its the same letter iwth more then once then the first two and make up rhymes or songs using the words or the letters. if you need someone to help or any more questions aim me, just pm me and ill give you my name ill be glad to help you

manda
love=nonexistant

i believe that lovers should be tied together and thrown in the ocean in the worst of weather and left there to drown left there to drown in their innocence i believe that lovers should be chained together and thrown into a fire with their songs and letters and left there to burn in their arrogance

aim=gangstaninjaxx.. ill be glad to help or just listen if you need someone to talk to
tinydancer15
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by tinydancer15 »

I just finished finals today! SOme really good tips are read through your notes and as your reading think of questions and write them down (with or without the anwsers) and then go back and check them! It really works and for the horrible math assignments I know you done wanna hear this but the more you practice the better you get!
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

hello...please view this pinned topic in the General School Forum...There are many topics in General School that deal w/ this topic:

Finals!/Midterms!
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

u just have to look through all the worksheets u got and ur notes and take in as much as u can. if u can get like a study buddy too that would help. and ask ur teachers what will be on the exam and that may marrow it down.
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

The SAT's where the only time I actually revised my notes and all that crap, and I found that working in 20 minute blocks was good. Then you take a break and eat something or listen to music, then go back and do another 20 mins. Don't do things in 3 hour stretches and stuff because you'll get tired and none of the information will go in. Plus you'll get so sick of it you'll begin to hate the subject.
I wish I were a spy.
B_Lo
Loyal

Post by B_Lo »

repetition ofthe general idea of the certain sections in the material you are working with...its never to in depth on midterms just a general idea
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali