Homeschooling

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
lil_blonde_chic14
Loyal

Homeschooling

Post by lil_blonde_chic14 »

hey well im in 9th grade and i am probably fixin to start being homeschooled i was in 4th grade but that was a long time ago anyone think itll be harder,easer or the same as the school im at now which totally sucks i have 1 friend and have no social skills but anyhow i was just wondering if this change will be 4 the better i really like being homeschooled before and i think it will be good so whats everyone think just curious

Love,

Beth
Fuck da world eat mo' chicken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dont be up my ass cause if I

turn a corner your gonna break

your neck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im a newfound Lesbian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Tiffany!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pm me if anyone needs to talk
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Homeschooling

Post by SirPostAlot »

I believe that homeschooling is not as good as public school because in public schools you are w/ other people and your social life increases...but when you are homeschooled, you become less outgoing because you aren't around alot of people...Well that is my opinion...i say that you should try to stay in public schooling...:)

~My opinion~
lil_blonde_chic14
Loyal

im not in puplic schoolin nessacerily i go to a suck private christian school where im torted for my sexuality,religion,looks,social skills,and all that ya know it sucks i hate it i went to puplic school and i tried to commit suicide because it was so hellacious for me i mean im not a social person like i said and my phsychiratrist told my paretns that it would be best if i was homeschooled but i have friends from church so im good on that part its just i dont want to make a mistake and then wish i didnt be homeschooled which i really doubt that this will happen but still :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

your neck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im a newfound Lesbian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Tiffany!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pm me if anyone needs to talk
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

well look at the pros and cons. to me its obcious u should go into homeschooling. if u dred going to school then u shoudnt go. school is a place to enjoy bre happy. to me it sounds like homeschooling is the best option.
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

It sounds like you really want homeschooling to me. I think its fine. If you're really being tortured by going to school everyday, then make it easier for yourself, stay home :) If you still have friends from chuch and leave your house once in a while ( :P ) then its good. Anyway, if its not working out for you, then switch back! I say you test it for a while..
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

please, use the search buttons next time before posting a thread. there is NOTHING wrong with asking beth, but there was a huge topic on this a while ago. you might still want to look at the other topic, to me, it gave a nice outline of the pros and cons of homeschooling. :)

its up to you. either way, you have to take the same SAT's, apply to the same colleges, etc. i believe that a regular public or private school is there to teach you what you need to know for college, and what you need to know for the SAT/ACT's etc. its up to you, but if your at homeschool, you will most likely have no friends. would you rather have one, or none?
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

I think home schooling would be the best for you, like other people said you have tried public school and everything. You can hang out with your friends from church on weekends, so you will still have a social life. I would love to do homeschool, you can work at your own pace.
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
lil_blonde_chic14
Loyal

ok well today i got my stuff for homeschooling and im enrolled and all im doing that alpha omega cd stuff for the computer i like it i did like 5 lessons today just for fun its ok well i miss my bestfriend tracy :-(( from school but im glad to be gone i hope this works out which im pretty sure it will :-) bye

Love,

Beth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

your neck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im a newfound Lesbian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Tiffany!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~