I Am Going To Insane!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

I Am Going To Insane!

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Man, sometimes I wonder why the fuck I'm still here. I can't deal with anything, I hate everything, nobody listens, I feel like punching all of them in the face. I hate it!

Sometimes I wonder why I don't kill myself!

FUCK!

I'm not doing much here, I can't stand anybody. Everyone's so bitchy and mean and rude to me. Like how the hell are they my friends, and how the fuck is that stupid bitch tori my best friend? She has a differen't name for me all the time whenever shes with somebody else, or if the stupid fucking asshole Keegan Gray says something nice to her. Like who the hell cares! I don't! he's aidiot, she's an idiot!!

I DONT WANT TO GO CRAZY, but god I can't deal with anything.

Nobody understands, i hate this. She doesn't understand, she's too busy with other shit. I feel like I'm not cool enough for her anymore. I don't know what to do...and I don't always want to be like this, I hate this so much and I don't know what to do...

God...

everyone I'm so sorry...I just can't do this!

I don't think I've ever hated so much, it's scarey. I fucking want to kill myself and hurt some people, but I'm thinking why should I have th throw it all away for a bunch of lousy shit heads? God they're not worth anything, nobody fuckings cares. I'd do anything for them, I'd give them money, I'd listen to them , i'm there for them, I'D do anything. and what happens? They all turn on me, it's fucking crazy. I don't wanna ebcome some HATE freak. because that's not cool, and there woudln't be any hope at all. GUYS, what can I do.

I swear if anyone says any shit to me, like chill out you fucking moron. or get help you freak, i swear that'll be the last you hyear from me. I don't need that right now. I really don't meed it. God, I think I'll go for a walk. I'm scared...hgow can I prevent myself form going crazy?!

I jsut don't know what to do!....

It's just like nobody cares..
Kiyotie
Veteran

Re: I Am Going To Insane!

Post by Kiyotie »

Steve,

Honey, you've got to understand that this happens to all of us. Have you seen my posts just like this a while ago when I ocassionally "freaked out" with suicidal/self-injuring thoughts? The best thing to do you have already done - tell someone about what you feel. (Although it would really be better to tell someone in real life.)

Hope you feel better
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Dude, Calm down! Take a deep breath, close your eyes and count to ten. Do this a few times. Clear your mind and then talk to us.

Tori is being a huge bitch. I hate to say this but drop her like a fly. Its stupid that you should have to go through shit like this. If she was your friend she wouldn't be acting like this. You better then them.

You above killing yourself. You've been though soooo much that killing yourself would just be a waste. Your a great guy. You know that. Why waste you time with people who treat you like shit??? Your better then that.

Stay away from these "friends" and stay away from Tori. Take a break from them and then see how things go. Friends grow apart and maybe this is what is happening.

Your a great guy rememebr that. take deep breaths and calm down. stressing out won't help you at all.

Cindy
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

hey guys..thanks, and I"m sorry I freaked out.

Tori is being weird..and I still love her very much...I make it seem worse than what it is...but then again that's how I feel, and If I knew the whole story..maybe it'd be different.

this is what I don't get.

if i died, everybody would miss me and shit.

but right now, they're like whatever.